Baltimore, MD 21222Sell a boat like this
Dream Fever is a 1986 47' DeFever in good condition. She offers twin Caterpillar 3208 375 HP main engines (Port rebuilt in 2019 and 1,000 hr service recently completed on starboard), electronic engine controls, Vetus bowthruster, Onan 15 kW generator, Magnum 2800 watt inverter/charger, AIS transceiver, some updated Raymarine electronics in 2020, Intellian satellite TV system, huge flybridge and enclosed, air conditioned sundeck and a 3 stateroom 2 head layout. Dream Fever is a multiple Great Loop veteran. She offers a terrific liveaboard layout too.
Speed & Distance
47' DeFever Vessel Walkthrough
Entering the enclosed sundeck from the open aftdeck through the sliding aft doors, you will find seating on each side, a cocktail table, wide, teak steps forward to the flybridge and side deck doors on each side. Step down a few stairs to the salon and you will find the galley port aft, sofa and lounge chair to port, cabinetry to starboard and the lower helm forward. The companionway to the master stateroom and port guest stateroom is aft and then there is a companionway forward to the forward guest stateroom. The engine room is accessed through a door forward.
The headroom in the salon is 6'10", 6'6" in the master stateroom, 6'4" in the master stateroom shower, 6'7" in the forward guest stateroom, 6'1" in the forward guest stateroom head, 4'4" in the engine room, 6'5" in the port guest stateroom, 6'3" in the sundeck and 7' on the flybridge. The master stateroom berth is 6'6" long, the forward guest stateroom berths are 6'5" long and the port guest stateroom berths are 6'2" long.
The height from the waterline to the top of the Radar is 18'6".
47' DeFever Accommodations
Dream Fever offers a full-beam master stateroom aft with a centerline queen size berth and an ensuite head with enclosed shower and double sinks, which is shared with the port guest stateroom, which has over/under bunks; and a guest stateroom forward with a v-berth and ensuite head.
47' DeFever Salon
The salon offers cabinetry and TV to starboard, lower helm forward, galley port aft, sofa and lounge chair to port, large side windows with blinds and a forward windshield for plenty of natural light, teak & holly sole and 4 steps aft to the sundeck.
47' DeFever Galley
The galley is port aft in the salon.
- Force 10 Euro Kera electric 3-burner ceramic cooktop and oven
- Power XL microwave/convection/air fryer oven
- Summit freezer with icemaker (2020)
- Accucold refrigerator (2020)
- Keurig coffee maker
- Stainless steel sink
- Granite countertop
- Storage cabinets and drawers
- Teak & holly sole
- Magic Chef refrigerator on the flybridge
- Pots, pans, cutlery, dinnerware, tableware
47' DeFever Master Stateroom
The full-beam master stateroom is aft and offers a centerline queen size berth, teak & holly sole, 4 portlights, curtains, overhead hatch, mirror, desk/vanity, reading lights, nightstands, 2 hanging lockers, storage drawers and cabinets and an ensuite head that is shared with the port guest stateroom and offers an enclosed shower and double sinks.
47' DeFever Port Guest Stateroom
The port guest stateroom offers over/under bunks, teak & holly sole, desk, 2 portlights, curtains and a hanging locker. This stateroom shares the master stateroom head and shower. It is attached to the master stateroom, so this area also makes a great office or dressing room. The top bunk folds down to convert this area to a sofa or daybed.
47' DeFever Forward Guest Stateroom
The forward guest stateroom offers a v-berth, storage cabinetry, hanging locker, ensuite head, anchor chain locker access, shelves, reading lights, teak & holly sole, 4 portlights and overhead deck hatch for plenty of natural light and ventilation.
47' DeFever Flybridge
The flybridge offers a bimini, non-skid deck, bolted on Radar arch, 3 sided Eisenglass enclosure, helmseat, benchaseat with storage on each side fore and aft, coffee table with storage, Magic Chef refrigerator and storage under the helm.
47' DeFever Sundeck
The enclosed sundeck serves as an upper salon and offers air conditioning, bound carpet over non-skid deck, teak & glass wing doors to each side deck, side and aft windows, blinds, double sliding doors with a screen to the aftdeck, wicker sofa on each side, wicker chair, reading lights, 5 steps to the flybridge, wetbar port forward and a teak & glass door to the salon.
47' DeFever Aftdeck
The aftdeck offers a non-skid deck, teak cap rail on stainless steel stanchions with weather boards, transom gate, stainless steel & teak ladder to the swimplatform and double sliding doors to the sundeck.
47' DeFever Audio/Visual Equipment
- Intellian satellite TV system
- Glomex TV antenna
- Vizio flat screen TV in the salon
- Polyplaner speakers
- Polyplaner MRD87i stereo on the flybridge
- Fusion FM-504 4 channel amplifier
47' DeFever Electronics
- Raymarine Quantum 2 Doppler Radar (2020)
- Raymarine EV-1 autopilot (2020)
- 2 X Raymarine Axiom 12 multi-function displays on the flybridge (2020)
- Raymarine AR200 cameras fore and aft with stabilization and augmented reality
- Icom IC-M304 VHF on the flybridge
- Standard Horizon Matrix VHF on the flybridge
- Standard Horizon Maxi VHF at the lower helm
- Raymarine 700 AIS tranceiver
- Airmar depth transducer
- Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass on the flybridge and at the lower helm
- Datamarine International Offshore depth sounder at the lower helm
- Datamarine Model 3030 depth sounder on the flybridge
- Barigo clock, barometer, hygrometer and thermometer at the lower helm
- Lacrosse weather station at the lower helm
- HP computer monitor in the port guest stateroom
47' DeFever Electrical System
- Onan 15.0MDL3-3CR/1A 15 kW generator with approximately 4,179 hours
- Magnum Energy Magnasine MS2812 2800 watt inverter/charger with remote panel
- Xantrex Truecharge 40+ battery charger
- Charles isolation transformer
- Blue Sea battery switches
- 3 X 8D AGM house batteries (2020)
- 1 X 8D AGM engine start battery (2019)
- 1 X 4D generator start battery
- 2 X USB outlets on the flybridge and at the lower helm
- 2 X 110 vac outlets on the flybridge
- 50 amp shore power cord
- Smart Plug shore power cord connection
47' DeFever Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Caterpillar 3208TA 375 HP main engines with approximately 6,612 hours (Port only has 38 hours SMOH and 1,000 hour service on starboard completed)
- Twin Disc MG 507-1 gearboxes
- ZF Microcommander electronic engine controls
- VDO gauges
- Groco sea strainers
- Dual Racor 73/1000FG fuel filters for each main engine
- Racor fuel filter for the generator
- Fuel manifold
- Vetus bowthruster
- Bennett trim tabs
- Marine Air Systems reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system (4 units)
- Kuuma stainless steel 11 gallon water heater
- Electric heads
- Tank Tender holding tank level monitor system
- New aluminum port fuel tank
47' DeFever Deck Equipment
- Maxwell-Nillson anchor windlass with foot controls
- Bruce 66 LB anchor
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Stainless steel fender racks
- Teak cap rails on stainless steel stanchions
- Non-skid decks
- Windscreen and window covers
- Boarding gate on each side
- Marquipt Sea Stair gangway
- Marquipt boarding ladder
- Garelick outboard bracket
- Teak and stainless steel swimplatform ladder
- Stainless steel swim ladder
47' DeFever Tender
- AB 2020 10'6" RIB
- Mercury 15 HP 4 stroke outboard
- Weaver davit system
47' DeFever Safety and Fire Protection
- Fireboy Halon 1301 engine room fire suppression system
- First Alert smoke and carbon monoxide detector in each stateroom
- Fire extinguishers
- Newmar loudhailer
- Flir AX8 engine room infrared camera
47' DeFever Exclusions
- Sellers' personal belongings
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- 2006 Carver Mariner$158,900$158,900Charleston, SC 29405Curtis Stokes & Associates
- 1997 Mainship Sedan Bridge$130,000$130,000Saint Petersburg, FL 33711Curtis Stokes & Associates
- 2004 Cruisers Yachts 320$59,900$59,900Edgewater, MD 21037Curtis Stokes & Associates
- 2007 Tiara Yachts Sovran$419,000$419,000Stuart, FL 34994Curtis Stokes & Associates