Mobile, ALSell a boat like this
47' Buddy Davis
Speed & Distance
The main salon is open and roomy with plenty of natural light. There is a leather sofa to starboard and storage throughout. The galley is forward with an electric stove top & grill, recessed sink, microwave and tons of storage.
The living quarters are below with a v-berth forward and a guest/day head to starboard with electric toilet and stall shower. The master cabin is to port. The Midships master offers the best in stability while sleeping and ensuite head complete with stall shower. Forward cabin has over/under bunks, and a companionway berth adds versatility without using too much space. Day head to stbd with shower.
Cockpit, Bridge, Deck and Tuna Tower
There is a tuna tower with controls
The bridge deck and helm station have recessed electronics. There is ample seating in addition to the helms man.
The cockpit is spacious with plenty of room for a fighting chair. There is a bait freezer, sink, bait & tackle station as well as fish boxes recessed in the teak cockpit floor.
- 12V DC and 110V AC power
- Shore power cable
- Battery Parallel switch
- Kohler 20kw Genset new in 2014; approx. 15 hours
Upgrades over the last few years
- New Batteries in 2015
- All fuel/oil lines in the Engine room or connected to engine replaced
- Onboard battery charger
- Garmin Electronics including chartplotter, sounder and autopilot
- Fusion radio with 600 watt JL audio amp and 6x9’s
- Bridge enclosure
- Fiberglass antennas for all communications
- KVH M1 tracvision for satellite (Dish network current service)
- 46 inch Samsung LED TV (salon)
- Ocean Led Under water lights 3 – 3010 Colours series with controller
- Ice chipper located in cockpit plumbed direct into fishbox (190lbs per day)
- 250 gallon per day watermaker
- Fresh water pump/tank and all fixtures throughout vessel
- Undercounter Refrigerator (stainless)
- Undercounter Freezer (stainless)
- Undercounter wine refrigerator
- All three 16,000 btu Cruisair AC units serviced and cooling systems flushed
- LED lights in flybridge, tower and under gunwales in cockpit (blue)
- Bottom repainted and all new zincs on running gear (2016)
- Signal horn system
- 8 man auto inflatable life raft
Mechanical Disclaimer Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.