Drifter is truly a turn key multifunctional boat, set up to either creek cruise with family and friends or fish the bay. Meticulously maintained and cared for by her current and previous owners.
She was re powered in 2005 with 210 hp Volvo-Penta FWC diesels. At this time she was rewired and electronic controls installed. New Vetus electric head, new strataglass enclosure, West Marine deck chairs with teak table and cockpit AC/DC refrigerator. A must see!
- New foam in cockpit engine box cushions
- New poly-Planar stereo, 4 cockpit speakers and box subwoofer/with amplifier, stereo keypad/display at helm
- New EZ2CY and strataglass enclosure
- New cockpit coaming pads
- New cabin fan
- Strip and barrier coat bottom. Light blue contrast with black ablative bottom paint.
- Remove head and holding tank – Replace all hose and new poly tank, new vetus electric head
- Installed garmin GPS map MFD 4000/5000 series in Navpod port side of companiaonway, Garmin sonar module under port gunnel plus new Garmin GPS antenna
- Add AC dock power – 30 amp shore power cord, promariner 30 amp charger, new interstate agm batteries, 2 for house and two for engine start, 4 batteries in 3 bank configuration. AC power panel, galvanic isolator
- Isotherm AC/DC refrigerator – plus wood trim and storage drawer above
- New GPS antenna for existing Raymarine E120
- Installed new Vetus raw water hoses both engines
- Repainted swim platform.