Herradura, CRSell a boat like this
Long considered among the best if not the best this smaller fly bridge convertible was considered the “Gold Standard” for many years. The 1985 and newer models brought the generator into the main engine space and out of the cockpit lazzarette were they were subject to harsh environmental challenges.
Good and solid maintenance with records has her Caterpillar 3208T 320 HP Turbo Diesel engines ready to go. Single stateroom forward with enclosed head and shower to starboard. Traditional Viking teak interior clean and orderly.
She has been extensively updated throughout her interior along with numerous updates throughout the exterior. Specifics contained within this brochure.
Electronics are extensively updated with the Garmin GMR 424 x HD2 Open Array Radar, GPS Plotter, Robertson AP100 Auto Pilot, Digital Depth Sounder, Dual VHF Radios, Radar and Fisher Sounder.
Speed & Distance
Vessel Walk Through
Hand laid molded fiberglass hull, deck, deck house and Flybridge with end grain balsa core in hull sides , decks and cabin top. Solid keel, strikes and chines.
After viewing her sleek, traditional Viking lines at dockside, you sense that this 35 foot convertible is something special. Entering into the main salon form the expansive cockpit the feeling of elegance and luxury immediately reveal themselves. The new salon settee offers additional sleeping surfaces for guests. Forward and down one step to starboard you will find a galley equipped with a Nor-Cold Refrigerator/Freezer, Princess Electric Cooktop and large stainless steel sink and new microwave. To port is the convertible dinette with accommodations for four adults or can be dropped down to sleep an additional guest or two. Ahead of the galley to starboard is an enclosed head and shower. The master stateroom is fitted with an oversized v-berth with a filler cushion, storage drawers and a hanging locker. Carpet has been replaced with new NautikFlor® Teak & Black Holly flooring throughout. Fully renovated lighting system with all new Lumitec® LED Dimmable lighting throughout.
Situated forward of the salon the galley is large and features plenty of food preparation and storage space.
• Formica Counter Tops and fiddles
• Large Stainless Steel Sink
• Princess (2) burner electric cook top
• Ample counter top and storage spaces
• Bonded Electrical System
• 12-Volt DC and 120 V AC power
• Power Distribution Panel with circuit breakers
• (2) 30 Amp shore power cords
• Westerbeke 8.0 kW Generator with 3,446 total hours
• Flat Screen Television in Salon
• Lumitec Interior LED Warm White Dimmable Lighting
• Marine Air Conditioning with reverse cycle for heating
• Automatic Battery Charger
• Lumitec Sea Blaze Quattro LED Underwater Light System Spectrum RGBW
• Battery switches with parallel switch
• Dual Stainless Steel trumpet horns
• 6 Gallon Water Heater
Electronics and Navigation
• Garmin GMR 1242 GPSmap 424 X HD2Open Array Radar GPS Plotter
• Garmin 1243 GPSmap Monitor Depth Sounder
• Fusion MS-RA210 Marine Radio• Fusion SG-DA8200 Signature Series 2000 W- 8 Channel Amplifer
• JL Audio M6-770X-C-Gw 7.7” Marine Coaxial White Grill Speakers
• JL Audio M6-101B-C-GwGw-4 10” Marine Subwoofer White Grill Speaker
• Robertson AP-100 Autopilot
• Danforth Constellation Compass
• ACR Remote Control Search/Spot Light
• Lumitec Maxillume H60 Trunnions Mount Flood / Searchlight
• Mouse Electronics Alcoswitch, Pushbutton Switch 24V Blue Indicator
• Caterpillar 3208T 320 HP diesels
• Extensive Service was completed January 2020 on both motors. Detailed receipts
available upon your physical inspections
• Twin Disc MG506 Gears transmissions with stainless steel shaft 1 3/4“
• RPM, TransmissionPressure, Oil Pressure , Volts and Water Temperature gauges
• Morse Stainless Steel Engine and Transmission Controls
• Hydraulic Steering with Stainless Steel Steering Wheel
• Dahl Primary Fuel Filters for Main Engines and Generator
• Engine Stringers and Structural Aluminum Channels
• 3 Blade Propellers
• Manganese Bronze Struts and Rudders
• Fiberglass Fuel Tanks
• Emergency Assorted Parts are maintained onboard such as filters, impellers and pumps as well as assorted clamps and hoses
January 2020 Caterpillar Service included R/R Raw Water Pumps, Turbo Service, Exhaust Mixer Riser, Thermostat Replacement, all hoses inspected and replaced as needed, both engines alignments checked and adjusted as indicated, engine raw water cooling systems cleaned and inspected.
Deck and Hull
Numerous updates updates have been performed over the lifetime of this amazing vessel. Fresh anti fouling bottom paint applied after the installation of the new Lumitec Underwater Lights. Cockpit and bridge neat and orderly. Flybridge Helm was redesigned with new Garmin Electronics package. Freshwater washdown in cockpit and engine room.
- Hardtop with molded electronics box
- Bridge ladder and bridge rails.
- Four Sided Eisenglass Enclosure
- Electric Windlass
- Lumitec Maxillume H60 Trunnions Mount Flood / Searchlight
- Rupp 2X Outriggers 1995
- LED Navigation Lights
- New Raritan Crown II Electric Head
- Pompanette Helm Chair and Companion Chair
- Spreader lights
- (2) Danforth anchors
- 2006 Meridian 341 Sedan$164,500Lighthouse Point, FLAffiniti Yacht Brokerage | Lighthouse Point Office
- 1985 Viking 35 Convertible$150,000Herradura, CRAffiniti Yacht Brokerage | Lighthouse Point Office
- 2005 Mainship Pilot 34$139,900Deerfield Beach, FLAffiniti Yacht Brokerage | Lighthouse Point Office
- 2005 Island Packet 370$165,000Boca Raton, FLAffiniti Yacht Brokerage | Lighthouse Point Office