Contact Listing Broker for Details - Matt Welch - 731 607 7259
1986 Trojan Convertible - CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY!
November 2019 - NEW Bottom Paint, Complete Service, Shafts Packed, Buffed & Waxed!!
The Trojan 36 Convertible was one of the most popular production boats ever designed!! Built on an easy-riding fiberglass hull with moderate beam, nearly flat aftersections, and a shallow keel for directional stability. Accommodations include salon, galley, stateroom and head. Large cabin windows admit plenty of natural lighting. The cockpit is big enough for fishing, and the flybridge provides seating for up to five. Twin Crusader 454s with 1300 hours, and a Kohler 7.5 Generator with 2200 hours. The bilge is very clean and dry.
- Twin 454 Crusaders w/ Approximately 900 hours
- Onan Generator w/ Approximately 1200 Hours
- Single Stateroom / Head
- November 2019 Service:
New Bottom Paint
New Shower Pump
New Flap on Exhaust
Buffed & Waxed
- 1969 Chris-Craft 38 Commander$39,900Iuka, MSCaptain's Choice of Pickwick
- 1985 Gibson 44 Houseboat$44,900Iuka, MSCaptain's Choice of Pickwick
- 2000 Silverton 352 Motor Yacht$84,000Iuka, MSCaptain's Choice of Pickwick
- 2005 Custom Trawler Jay Benford NA design$599,000Rogersville, ALCaptain's Choice of Pickwick