"Too Elusive" is an 80' Ketch, designed by renowned naval architect Douglas Peterson, and was custom built by British Ship Builders Southern Ocean. She is an extremely capable vessel built to the rigorous Lloyds 100 class A standard. That, in its self, speaks volumes not only to her coastal capabilities but also offshore.
You can safely sail in comfort to pretty much anywhere in the world. Once onboard, you'll instantly see why her longtime owner will tell you how some of his fondest memories of raising his family, spending time with friends and relatives, were made aboard Too Elusive.
This is the preliminary listing additional specifications and photos to follow.
Electronics / Navigation
- VHF ICOM VHF ICM604 Flybridge 10
- VHF ICOM VHF ICMM710 Lower Helm
- Compass Danforth Constellation 5"
- PC with Nobeltec Software
- Radar Furuno 46MN
- B and G Multi-function Display
- B&G Depthsounder
- B&G Wind Angle
- B&G Wind Velocity Monitor
- 50 amp 240V main
- Northern Lights 25 kw Genset #1
- Kohler 9ks Genset #2
- 2 Mastervolt 2500w Charger / Inverter
- 2 Mastervolt 100 amp Chargers
- Fourteen 12-volt deep cycle batteries
- Sea-Recovery 800 gallons per day watermaker
- 5 Heads
- 5 Showers
- 8 Marine Cruise Air ac / heat units
- Splendide front load Washer
- Splendide front load Dryer
- AC powered Karmin Hardin Central stereo system
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.