Port Clinton, OH
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION!
42 PT (Performance Trawler) manufactured by Cheermien
Walk Through Transom
Starting on the flybridge you have a cushioned helm seat centered. Aft to port is L-shaped settee and fiberglass table. Bench seat to starboard. Aft is open where you can sit out or sunbath.
Down ladder to huge cockpit. Forward into salon, L shaped settee to port with table that opens. To starboard is long settee with back that lifts to make bunk beds. Forward is storage, refrigerator and lower helm with seat and starboard Helm door.
U shaped galley is to port. Great storage and counter space. Forward and down two steps, to port is stateroom with double outside and hanging locker. To starboard is head, all fiberglass lined, teak grate on floor. Separate shower stall with tub. Head has doors from forward stateroom or hallway.
Large forward cabin with king sized berth & bunks above. Can also be split into double set of bunkbeds. Great for guests/kids. Large hanging locker to port storage under bed and four drawer chest.
Stainless ports. Beautiful teak parquet sole thru-out boat. Arched teak doorways into cabin & head. Engine room is well organized and open. Easy to work on engine or genset.
- Norcold refrigerator
- Microwave oven
- Water heater
- Magic Chef 3 burner, propane stove w/oven
- Pressure fresh water system
- Furuno radar (Lower Helm)
- (2) Compasses
- Standard depth sounder
- Horizon Intrepid (2000) 1) Titan VHF radios
- Raymarine C 120 GPS/Plotter (Upper Helm
- 110v AC electrical system
- Westerbeke generator 2697 hours
- (6) 4)6 volt, 2) 8D batteries
- Swim platform
- Bow pulpit
- Bow rail
- Navigation Lighing
- New boarding ladder
- Aft Stainless Dingy Davit system
- Saltwater washdown system
- Maxwell electric windlass
- Yanmar 6LYA-UTE 315 hp Engines
- 3reverse cycle A/C
- 18g electric holding tank
- Bilge blower
- Automatic bilge pumps
- Freshwater cooling system
- Raw water sea strainer
- Engine temperature alarm
- Fuel filters