Seabrook, TX 77586Sell a boat like this
RECENT BOTTOM JOB AND SURVEY (OCT. 2022)
RARE ONE OWNER BOAT! Mostly kept under a covered shed.
MarineAir A/C with Reverse Heat, 12,000 BTU
Fantastic 2-Cabin, 2-Head Layout with Loads of Storage
Spacious Covered Aft Deck and Flybridge Great for Entertaining
The 1985 Ocean Alexander 43 Flush Aft Deck offers sensible yet spacious accommodations without sacrificing excellent sea keeping abilities in all types of sea conditions. Her twin Ford Lehman 135hp Diesels will get you where you need to go. This trawler has traditional good looks combined with a well-designed layout that includes exceptional exterior living areas with a large hard-top covered aft deck with wet bar and a bimini-covered flybridge with plenty of seating to entertain friends and family.
Me Va is a comfortable, well-loved vessel that needs a few updates, but she’s priced to sell! If you're in the market for a great live aboard, long distance cruiser, or a vessel for the Great Loop, then you need to get aboard this boat.
Call the Listing Broker today for more details and schedule your private showing of this vessel.
PRELIMINARY LISTING: EQUIPMENT LIST NOT YET APPROVED BY OWNER
The interior arrangement features a large comfortable salon with a convertible L-settee, swivel armchairs, end tables and amble built-in storage. Forward and to starboard is the lower helm station. Continuing forward and down a few steps, the galley is to starboard with a cozy dinette opposite to port. The galley is open to the salon with a breakfast bar and stools. The spacious master cabin aft has an island queen bed, ensuite head with shower enclosure, ample cabinet and drawer storage and a hanging locker. The guest cabin has large V-berths, drawer and cabinet storage and a hanging locker. The guest head is in the companionway opposite the galley and has an enclosed shower. Most of the mechanical equipment is installed in the large engine room which is directly beneath the salon and is accessed by lifting the forward companionway steps or through hatches in the salon sole.
- MarineAir 12,000 Btu A/C Condensing Unit w/ Reverse Heat & Split 6k / 9k BTU Air Handlers
- Bulkhead Mounted Seth Thomas Clock
- Bulkhead Mounted Taylor Barometer
- Cloth Covered Swivel Armchairs
- Cloth Covered Bar Stools
- Rattan End Tables
- Leatherette Covered Two-Piece Sectional Corner Sofa Bed
- Jabsco Electric Head 12VDC
- 1 Set Lower Windshield Interior Retractable Blinds
- (3) Windshield Wipers w/ Wash (Wash Inop)
- 1 Set Interior Curtains
The galley is down the forward companionway steps and is portside and open to the salon above with a breakfast bar. A dinette with bench seating is directly across from the galley.
- Vitrifrigo Refrigerator/Freezer
- GE Spacemaker Microwave
- Galley Maid Electric 3-Burner Stove w/Oven (Oven/Forward Burner are (inoper)
- GE Compactall Trash Compactor
- Double Deep Stainless Steel Sinks
- Teak cabinets above the Countertops
- Drawers and Cabinets beneath Countertops
- Dish Storage
- Pantry storage in Countertop
- Hot & Cold Pressure Water
- Raymarine C90W Displays - Chart/Depth/Radar
- Raytheon Ray 210 VHF
- Raymarine C90W Displays - Chart/Depth/Radar
- Standard Horizon Matrix AIS/GPS VHF
- Uniden ST206 Depth
- Westinghouse 26” Flat Panel TV
- Samsung Blu-Ray Disc Player
- Magnavox 19” Flat Panel TV w/ DVD player
- Westerbeke Generator Model WMD-12.5-614 (2,013 Hrs)
- Professional Mariner 50 Amp Battery Charger
- 50A to Dual 30A Y-Splitter
- 1 50A Shore Tie Cable
- (2) Group 8D Batteries
- Group 4V Batteries
Aft Deck and Flybridge
The exterior living space features a spacious, hardtop covered aft deck with direct companionway access to the salon and a large flybridge with a bimini top. The aft deck is a nice entertaining space with movable deck furniture and a wet bar. The flybridge helm is centered at the forward console and there is plenty of cushion-covered, modular seating/storage for your guests to enjoy the best views on the boat.
- Wet Bar with Sink and U-Line Ice Maker (Needs work)
- Raw Water Washdown
- 4 Aft Deck Wooden Adirondack Folding Deck Chairs
- Aft Deck Wooden End Table
- Aft Deck Wooden Dining Table
- Aluminum Boarding Ladder
- Set Aft Deck Stanchion Mounted Weather Curtains
- Transom Mounted Boarding Ladder
- Attached Wooden Swim Platform w/ Swim Ladder
- Aft Hardtop Mounted Radar Arch
- Fortress FX-37 44 lb Fluke Anchor
- Spare Danforth T3000 Fluke Anchor
- Nilsson 12VDC Anchor Windlass (Lower helm “Windlass Control” switch functions in “Up” position only)
- (4) Bilge Pumps 12VDC
- Halon 1301 Fixed Extinguishing System
- Aluminum Telescoping Boat Hook
- Brower 800 Lb. Dinghy Davit (Reported Inop)
- 2001 Avon Rover 3.10 RIB Dinghy, HIN: AVB32070I001 (Rubber strip detaching)
- Honda BF15A Outboard Motor
This is a rare one owner boat. Kept at Lakewood Yacht Club nearly her whole life and mainly under a covered shed.
We had the boat surveyed before listing it so we could see if there were any real issues and the owner also had the bottom done at the same time.
The boat has not been used much and consequently there are things, like any boat this age, that need updating or are not working.
This is not a diamond the rough. This is a nice boat that needs upgrades to go cruising.
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.