San Pedro, CA
This custom built Mason/Bragg vessel is one of the greatest "live aboard" vessels around. Two deck layout with total comfort. Master stateroom has king size berth. There is more than ample hanging space, guest stateroom, office/additional stateroom, utility room, forward head. The upper deck has the galley and salon area. A full galley with side by side refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, double SS sinks, great storage, counter, and drawer space. There is an Armco LPG roaster/barbecue on the aft deck, aft of the salon.
Twin 6-71 265HP Detroit engines, generator, walk in engine room. This vessel is a must see, for the buyer that wants luxury living and economy.
Speed & Distance
- This vessel is the ultimate live aboard boat. Forward is a guest stateroom. There is a forward head compartment. A midship stateroom serves as an onboard office. Aft and down companionway is a spacious master stateroom with king bed, vanity, ample hanging and drawer space, private head with shower. Aft is door access to machinery space. Up the ladderway to a large and bright salon/galley area. Door to aft deck that has nice seating, large barbeque, walk around access to foredeck, ladder to a huge top deck that can serve as dingy storage or patio deck. Forward of salon is the pilothouse with side doors to deck.
- Boarding is via railing gates to the aft deck port or starboard. Boarding may also be had via the swim platform and transom gate. From the aft deck, access is had to the salon via double doors or up a ladder to the large boat deck to port. A door from either side also gives access to the pilothouse. The large salon has an "L" shaped settee with table to port and entertainment center to starboard. To port forward is the galley having a 3 burner electric range with oven, microwave, double sinks, and AC refrigerator/freezer unit. Further forward is the pilot house with helm station on centerline. A companionway to starboard from the pilothouse leads below decks. Forward below is a guest cabin with large double berth to port and a large hanging locker. Forward is the ensuite head with vacuum flush toilet, sink, and stall shower. Just aft to port is a very large Master Head with vacuum flush head, bidet, double sinks, large shower stall, washer/dryer unit. Aft under the companionway stairs is a tool room with workbench. Full width aft is the master stateroom with king walk around berth, walk-in cedar lined closet, and vanity/desk to starboard. Acc3ess to the engine room is aft in the master. The engine room is spacious with walk around access to both engines.
- Furuno Radar
- New GPS/Chart
- Anchor Windlass
- Auto Pilot
- VHF Radio
- Dual Depth Sounders
- Full gauges and controls
- 1996 Catalina 42 MkII$124,900San Pedro, CAThe Shoreline Yacht Group
- 2008 Hunter 41 Deck Salon$120,000Long Beach, CAThe Shoreline Yacht Group
- 1985 Bayliner 3270 Motoryacht$42,999San Pedro, CAThe Shoreline Yacht Group
- 1985 Mason Bragg Custom Yacht$175,000San Pedro, CAThe Shoreline Yacht Group