League City, TX
Great Liveaboard, Bahamas or “Loop” Boat
Centerline Queen Master Stateroom
Twin Diesel Engines
Delta Sunset will make a great liveaboard or coastal cruiser. This is a good opportunity to own a 40 foot trawler with excellent accommodations and twin diesels for under $55,000!
Contact the listing broker today to set up a showing.
- Garmin 3010C Chartplotter
- Furuno 1715 radar
- Standard Horizon SL Speed
- Standard Horizon DL Depth
- Standard Horizon Spectrum+ VHF, additional VHF at lower helm
- 8KW Westerbeke generator (2414 hrs) with Racor filter and water separator
- 2 House batteries
- 2 Engine start batteries
- 1 Generator start
- 1 Inverter supply battery
- PowerBite 2300 Inverter
- Two 30 amp shore power cords
- SS 1 ¾” prop shafts
- Two 3 blade 23” bronze props
- Trim tabs
- Hydraulic steering system (upper and lower helm)
- Marine AC/Heat/Dehumidify
Deck and Flybridge
- Electric windlass
- Double anchor rollers
- SS Sampson post
- 45lb CQR
- Extended bowsprit for anchor clearance of hull
- Huge sundeck with furniture
- Flybridge with centerline helm, sink and plenty of seating
- Teak decks
Galley and Dinette
- 3 Burner propane stove with oven
- Frigidaire 2 door fridge/freezer
- Double SS sink
- Separate drinking water faucet
- Coffee pot
- Large U-shape dinette with folding table which can also lower and convert to large berth
Master Stateroom The master stateroom is aft and features a centerline queen with tons of storage—cabinets, drawers, hanging lockers and desk. There is a private master head with separate shower, electric commode and vanity.
Guest Stateroom The guest stateroom is forward with attractive teak cabinetry, large double berth and head with electric commode, shower and vanity.
Salon The salon is spacious with all-around views and room for seating both port and starboard. A door next to the inside helm provides quick access to the deck. Another door allows easy access to the sundeck and flybridge.
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.