Coral Gables, FL 33133Sell a boat like this
The Grand Banks 42 Motor Yacht is a traditional sundeck cruising yacht of uncommon beauty and elegance. "FLYBOAT" is a 3 stateroom galley up that has always been in private ownership and never been in charter. She offers 3 staterooms, a master head and guest head with separated stall shower. Aft cabin has an island queen berth with split head on port and shower on starboard. She has twin Caterpillar 3208 naturals which give her a cruise speed around 8-10 knots.
Speed & Distance
All softwood and canvas have been recently redone including both Bimini tops, eisenglass, salon upholstery, window treatment.
Fuel tanks were redone years ago.
- L-settee upholstered in original Grand Banks
- Dual teak matching chairs upholstered in same settee
- Teak winged tablevunder table top
- Teak parquet sole recoated
- Brass clock and barometer
- (2) Overhead lights with switches
- Teak bar cabinet with (4) pull-out drawers
- U-line ice-maker
- (5) windows - (4) open with screens
- Drapes for all windows
- Three Air-conditioner with reverse cycle heat
- Small brass lamp
- (2) Sony overhead stereo speakers
- Cable TV connection
The Grand Banks 42 Motoryacht has been decades in the making. The original Ken Smith design has been amended and updated with the practical input of her owners. The experience gained since the laying of the first GB 42 keel in 1966 is reflected in each one commissioned today. Her practical layout, sturdy fiberglass construction, deep water design, and long range capability all add up to a complete cruising boat. The Grand Banks semidisplacement hull design, with a fine entry forward, hard chines aft, and a full keel has been proven on waters around the world. The exterior of the hull and deckhouse on the GB 42 is smooth gelcoated fiberglass. Teak decking is laid over the fiberglass on the main deck and flybridge. The bulwarks surrounding the wide main deck are capped with a sturdy teak safety rail providing safe movement from bow to stern for those on board. The Grand Banks 42: In production since the 60s, her hull was redesigned in the early 90s giving the proven Grand Banks semi-displacement hull a longer waterline and an increased beam. Ideal for a couple with children or guests, she cruises economically at 9 knots. The Motoryacht provides increased living space with a spacious, full-width stateroom aft, and two additional staterooms forward. The aft sundeck expands the outdoor living area and provides room for stowage.
1600 RPM 8.6 kts 4.8 gph 1.8 mpg
2000 RPM 9.7 kts 8.2 gph 1.1 mpg
2400 RPM 10.7 kts 13.6 gph .7 mpg
Hull Speed 8.68 kts
- 2002 Grady-White 330 EXPRESS 2008 F-300's$119,000$119,000Englewood, FL 34223Export Yacht Sales
- 1958 Rybovich 37' Cubavich Dayboat$99,000$99,000Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312Export Yacht Sales
- 2008 Angler 183 Center Console$24,900$24,900Key Largo, FL 33037Export Yacht Sales
- 2014 World Cat 295 CC$220,000$220,000Key Largo, FL 33037Export Yacht Sales