New Port Richey, FL
(LOCATION: New Port Richey FL) This DeFever 48 Tri-Cabin is a serious blue water cruiser with classic style and accommodations. She is heavily built and designed to take you anywhere, in any weather, and do with comfort and style. Whether you are planning a weekend getaway, to live-aboard, or cruise to the islands this DeFever is ready to accommodate. She features a flybridge, aft deck, walk around deck, large open salon, and three staterooms to insure room, comfort, and convenience.
On deck we start at the top with a flybridge with radar arch and hardtop. The upper helm station has captain’s chair with guest seating to either side, The deck space behind the bridge is designed for casual seating with room for a tender. Below is an open aft cabin deck with hardtop. Wide side teak decks lead forward, there's a ladder down to the swim platform, and doorways to the salon.
The salon is open, airy, with teak finish, large windows, three doors, two settees, ice maker, and lower helm station.. The galley features teak cabinets, Corian counter top, stainless steel double sink, range with oven, microwave oven, and refrigerator/freezer. The traditional U-shape puts everything at arm's length.
There are three staterooms. The master aft cabin features queen berth with custom mattress, under-berth storage, night stand, custom cabinets, and hanging lockers. The en suite head has toilet, vanity with mirror, and shower stall with seat. The guest stateroom has upper and lower berths, under berth storage and hanging locker. The guest / day head has toilet, mirrored vanity, linen closet, and shower stall. The forward stateroom has v-berths with under berth storage and hanging locker.
Solamar is powered by twin 135-hp Ford Lehman diesel engines designed for economical and dependable performance. Mechanical features include Cruise Air reverse cycle HVAC, Westerbeke 12.5-kW generator, Westerbeke 8-kW generator, hydraulic steering, hydraulic engine controls, automatic fire suppression, Electronics include NavNet 3D system, Two MFD 12" displays, 120-mile radar, Raymarine autopilot, Weather module, Intellian i3 SAT TV, and Iridium SAT telephone. She is well equipped, professionally maintained, and ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this DeFever 48 Tri-Cabin Trawler.
Recent repairs include:
- New Strainers and Valves
- Bottom Paint
Speed & Distance
- Teak finished interior
- Spacious aft cabin with island queen berth, dressers, hanging lockers, private head with vanity and shower
- U-shaped galley with salon passthrough
- Roomy salon with ample seating, large windows, easy deck access
- Two staterooms forward with guest / day head
Deck & Hull
- Walkaround teak deck
- Raised salon with large windows
- Three salon doors
- Covered aft cabin top
- Large flybridge with radar arch and hardtop
- Extended aft deck
Electronics & Navigation
- NavNet 3D system
- Two MFD 12" displays
- 120-mile radar
- Raymarine autopilot
- Weather module
- Intellian i3 SAT TV
- Iridium SAT telephone
Mechanical & Electrical
- Walk-in engine room
- Twin Ford Lehman 135-hp diesel engines with 10,000 hours
- Westerbeke 12.5-kW generator with 250 hours SMOH
- Westerbeke 8-kW generator with 5168 hours
- Xantrex 3000 amp invertor
- Six 6v Trojan batteries
- Cruise Air reverse cycle HVAC
- Ice maker
- Water heater
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 1977 Hatteras 58 Yacht Fisherman$199,900Longboat Key, FLWorld Class Yacht Sales
- 1977 Derecktor Custom Charter$1,100,000NJWorld Class Yacht Sales
- 1965 Palmer Johnson 44 Pearson Countess$150,000Green Cove Springs, FLWorld Class Yacht Sales
- 1986 Tiffany 62 Custom Sportfish$329,000Jacksonville, FLWorld Class Yacht Sales