Long Beach, CA 90803Sell a boat like this
Wylie 38 aggressively for sale
Just reduced to $35,000. Owner says bring all offers.
Cursor is from the world renown desk of Thomas Wylie and built by Westerly Marine. This is an ideal racer / cruiser with costal and offshore performance sailing in mind. She was built to compete in the Transpac Yacht race as well as Mexican races.
This is a perfect opportunity to acquire a performance racer / cruiser at a fraction of its replacement cost.
- 4 single berths / 2 to Starboard and 2 to port amid ships.
- 2 double berths / 1 to Starboard and 1 to port aft
- Galley to Starboard
- Navigation Center to Port
- Head located forward of mast is sail storage area.
Cursor compact efficient Galley is located to Starboard adjacent to the companion way.
- Regal 2 burner CNG stove (With 2 Tanks)
- Deep Stainless sink
- Fresh Water Foot Pump
- Saltwater Foot Pump
- Storage above and below.
- Deep Built-in Ice Chest to port (Aprox 36 quarts
Cursors electronic package comes with;
- B&G Hydra2 Instruments, 3 FFS and 2 analog wind direction
- ICOM VHF Radios
- Raymarine ST-2000 Auto Tiller
- Trimble NT-2000 GPS Navigation
- Sony Stereo with speakers
- System AMP & Voltage Meters on power panel
- 1 Designated engine start battery
- 2 Designated House Batteries
- 2 Ritchie BN-202 Compasses
- (2) 15 foot spinnaker poles
- 6 foot reaching strut
- (4) Lewmar 40 Cabin Top Halyard Winches with rope cluthces
- 2 Lewmar 48 Three Speed Winches
- 2 Lewmar 46 secondary winches (Running Backs)
- Navtec Hydraulic Backstay and Boomvang
- Emergency Rudder (For Transpac)
- Rigging replaced in 1997
Additional Information and gear:
- Mainsail / Boom Cover
- Cockpit Dodger
- Cockpit Deck Cover
- Stern Ladder
- 2 Manover board poles
- 8 Life Vests
- 2 Throwing Floating Devices
- 2003 Zodiac 6 man life raft (last serviced 2011)
- 2 Ten Gallon Saddle Fuel Tanks
- 2 Foredeck Anchor Rode Lockers
Resent services and upgrades
- New Non Skid to Deck 2020
- New engine hoses (Exhaust, Oil, Coolant, fresh and raw water) 2020
- Serviced Oil, Fuel, Filters and antifreeze 2020
- New oil pressure and voltmeters gages 2020
- New Prop Shaft 2019
- Rebuilt 2 blade Max feathering prop 2019
- Balanced prop and shaft 2019
- New Packless shaft seal 2019
- Rebuilt Transmission 2019
- New Flywheel Dampener 2019
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 1928 Anker & Jensen Racing$70,000Long Beach, CA 90803Denison Yachting - Long Beach, CA
- 1931 Jensen Motoryacht$199,000Long Beach, CA 90802Denison Yachting - Long Beach, CA
- 2005 Grady-White 282 Sailfish$99,000Long Beach, CA 90803Denison Yachting - Long Beach, CA
- 2002 Sea Ray 300 Sundancer$72,000Long Beach, CA 90803Denison Yachting - Long Beach, CA