Central Square, NY
Very attractive layout with 13'6" beam, all fresh water use, many nice custom updates including aft deck hard top.
- Twin 350 hp Crusader FWC engines. (1919 estimated hours)
- Cruise 16 and max 21.
- Onan 6.5 kw gen set (230hrs)
- Sidepower Bow Thruster
- AC & Heat
- Stored in Heated Storage
- Available for viewing by appointment
- 15 minutes drive from Syracuse Hancock Airport
Speed & Distance
- New Hull and Deck Paint (PPG): 2011
- Sleeps 8, Centerline Queen aft & V-berth forward. Both with Private and Semi private en-suites. Cedar closets in aft cabin.
- Galley down, Electric Stove & Oven, GE Microwave, Full size Norcold Refrigerator/freezer, SS Double Sinks.
- Large salon with convertible sofa to sleep 2
- Swim platform & transom door
- Anchor windlass
- Bimini & enclosure on bridge
- Aft deck hardtop
Owner purchased boat in 2006. Boat Surveyed in Excellent Condition. Owner from 2006 to date has made even more note worthy upgrades.
- 2011 New Windows: Master Stateroom,Head
- 2011: New Curtains Master Stateroom & both heads
- 2011: New paneling Salon walls
- 2011: New Side Power Bow Thruster
- 2011: New Sunbrella Bimini Top & Enclosure w/Screens
- 2011:New Complete Awlgrip paint Topsides and Hull
- 2011: New Install Dripless Shaft Seals
- 2011: New SS Rub Rail
- 2011: New Flexsteel Ultra Leather Sleeper Sofa
- 2011 New Flexsteel Ultra Leather Swivel Chair and Ottoman
- 2011: New Carpet with Accustiblok padding Salon & Bow
- 2011: New Swim Ladder and custom mounts.
- 2011: NewTodd Helm Seating with adjustable pedestal
- 2011: New GE Profile Microwave
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.