Orange Beach, AL
RESTORED 2009 - This little beauty is a great example of how a classic should be kept.
She shows like a modern sport boat and with her modern supercharged and turbo charged power she performs and handles exceptionally well. Truly a great fishing boat in " Turn Key" condition.
Speed & Distance
- Northern Lights
- Hours 1900
- Model M753
- Year 2009
Her 2009 rebuild includes all new tanks, wiring, plumbing, AC and DC power, freshwater head, A/C systems, interior ect.
Basically she was completely stripped and rebuilt.
- New Hardtop with Teaster Reels
- New Riggers
- Fighting Chair
- Shaft Tubes
- Sea Chest
- Electric Steering
- Teak Deck
- Teak Cover Boards and Coaming
- Varnished Toe Rail and Half Round
- Transom Fish Box
- Cockpit Live Well
- Cockpit Mezz. Seating
- Nav. Electronics, Transducers, Auto Pilot
- Acrylic Bridge Enclosure (2018)
- New (2019) E.I. 540 Ice Maker
Vessel Walk Through
Cockpit has teak deck, cover boards and coaming. Varnished Release Marine Fighting Chair. Transom Fish Box, Salt and Fresh Water washdowns, JBL stereo speakers, 12V reel outlets and cent lazz. hatch. Double salon center door is varnished with mezz. seating to port and stbd mezz. port has drink box (upper) and live well below. Mezz. stbd has Eskimo ice dump (upper) and storage below. Bridge ladder is to stbd.
Entering salon you will find a double sofa port and two chairs to stbd. Stbd AFT is the main breaker panel. Storage cabinets stbd. outboard moving forward you will find the gally area to port with 2 burner glass cooktop, sink and micro/convection. Sub zero refrigerator under counter. Forward to stbd is entertainment equipment and a sub zero freezer under counter. Salon A/C is also stbd of companionway steps.
Going downstairs you'll find a set of bunks to port and the head is to stbd. Head has a walk-in shower and vac-u-flush freshwater head by Dometic.
Forward is a V-Berth Master Stateroom with Queen berth.
RECENT UPDATES 2017
- SIMRAD NSS Evo 2 12" Color Rada w/GPS Plotter
- SIMRAD RSM2 CHRIP Sounder
- SIMRAD NSSS fwd 2 9" Sounder w/GPS Plotter
- Airrmar B275 HLW flush flassed into keel
- SIMRAD NEP 2 network expander
- SIMRAD WM3 weather
- Airmar Diplexer for SS270W flush glassed into keel
- NMEA 2000 Fusion link to SIMRAD
- Volvo NEMA 200 engine interface
- (4) JL Audio M7.7 Speakers
- (2) ICOM IC-M604 VHF's with Command Mics
- SIMRAD AP400 Autopilot
- Samsung 19" LCD TV
- Samsung Blueray Player
- Fusion AV 700 Head with Bluetooth
- Polk Audio RC80i Speakers
- Yamaha powered Subwoofer
- Marantz NR 1504 Surround Receiver
RECENT UPDATES 2018
- New Bridge Enclosure
- New Soft Interior, Carpet, Upholstery Wall Covering,
- New Quartz Counter Tops
- Interior Varnish Work
- Top Side Paint Work
RECENT UPDATES 2019
- Bottom Job
- Varnish Toe Rail, Salon Door
- Non-Skid Bow and Bridge
- New E.I. 540 Cockpit Ice Maker
RECENT UPGRADES 2020
- Engine and Gen Svc.
- New S.S. Exhaust Risers (Mains)
- New A/C Pump
This little beauty is a great example of how a classic should be kept.
Restored, refit in 2009 she shows like a modern sport boat and with her modern supercharged and turbo charged power she performs and handles exceptionally well.
Fly by wire controls, steering, and updated electronics and fishing equipment. Updated interior, cockpit, bridge and hard top.
Mechanical Disclaimer Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.