San Diego, CA
Handsome 1980's cruiser with traditional teak interior combined classic trawler styling with solid construction, economical operation. Well-finished interior boasts roomy salon with lower helm, two salon deck doors, generous storage. Aft stateroom boasts cockpit access door, divided head compartment with shower to port. Raised bulwarks enhance side deck security, flybridge seating for eight.
Nicely maintained inside and out, Lehman 135's with low hours of 1325!
Nice trawler that does it all - cruise, live aboard, entertaining, and weekend getaway.
- New Stainless Steel Ports
- New Engine and Generator Start Batteries
- New Battery Chargers - One for House and Engines; One for Generator
- New Freshwater Electric Heads
- LED Lighting
- Stainless Steel Water Tanks Replaced 2017
Dinghy, outboard, artwork, tools, galleyware, and owners personal items are excluded from the sale.
Large v-berth forward with an abundance of locker space, drawers, and below bunk storage. Forward cabin has an en-suite head with a freshwater electric toilet. The main salon features a lower helm that is not intrusive in the living space. The galley up layout has a double stainless steel sink, a four burner propane stove and oven, and a large refrigerator / freezer. The settee seats four comfortably and makes into a double bunk. Moving aft is the owners stateroom that features an island double berth with plenty of locker space and drawers. The aft stateroom boasts a private head with an electric freshwater toilet to starboard and a separate shower space on the port side.
- 1987 Mediterranean 38 Convertible$65,000San Diego, CACalifornia Yacht Sales, Inc.
- 2002 Hunter Passage 420$99,500San Diego, CACalifornia Yacht Sales, Inc.
- 1990 Sea Ray 390 Express Cruiser$54,900San Diego, CACalifornia Yacht Sales, Inc.
- 1978 Gulfstar 50$88,888San Diego, CACalifornia Yacht Sales, Inc.