1984 Formula 302-SR130'
Poughkeepsie, NY 12603Sell a boat like this
Only 80 photos available on this website. See all 163 photos at www [dot] popyachts [dot] com/view/174472
Reason for selling is "Age & health".
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
Completely rebuilt1984 Formula 302-SR1 !!
This Formula 302-SR1 has been completely upgraded from the engines to the interior.
Powered by twin 465hp Mercruiser 502 engines (brand new 1993, installed in 2008), that's +260hp upgrade!
Rebuilt transmission also in 2008, Borg Warner velvet drives. Completely rebuild all soft parts, upgraded to hard parts.
New harnesses, new throttle cables all the way to console.
All wiring completely rerigged by a marine electrician (2008).
New time pumps for drives, brand new SS brackets, new SS lines/hoses also! (See photos)
Stereo replaced 2009, new 100amp amplifier, all marine speakers installed.
Owner just installed a new GPS ($1,000) 7/3/2022.
Original refrigerator available, the area now stores amplifier & 15-amp shore power battery charger. 2 x 29 serious batteries new 2017.
Comes with the trailer. All timber replaced 2008, new rugging as well.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Sea Ray, Bayliner, and Regal vessels for sale. If you're in the The Bronx, Yonkers, Paterson, or Bridgeport areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other high performance boat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
Speed & Distance
- Carpet (Included)
- Carpet-snap In (For Cockpit)
- Companionway (Included)
- Countertops (In Cockpit)
- Dishwasher (Included)
- Head (Included)
- Pressurized Water System (Included)
- Refrigerator (Not Installed, But Available)
- Sink - Cabin (+ Bar Area!)
- Sofa (X 2)
- Tinted Windows (Included)
- V Berth (Included)
- Anchor Rode (Included)
- Bench Seat (Included)
- Bimini (Taylor Made)
- Bolster Seat (Included)
- Bow Rail (Included)
- Captain's Chair (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Coaming Pads (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Cockpit Table (X 2)
- Compartment Storage (Included)
- Cover - Cockpit (Included)
- Cover - Helm (Included)
- Cover - Mooring (Included)
- Fender Holders (Included)
- Freshwater Hookup (Included)
- Mirror (Included)
- Passenger Seat (Included)
- Rod Holders (1)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Sun Pad (Included)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- Swim Platform (Included)
- AC Electric Panel (Included)
- Alternator (Included)
- Battery Converter (Included)
- Battery Switch (Included)
- Cable Hook Up (Included)
- Circuit Breaker (Included)
- Circuit Breaker Panel (Included)
- Cockpit Lighting (Included)
- Courtesy Lights (Included)
- Deck Lighting (Included)
- Docking Lights (Included)
- Electronic Ignition (Included)
- Energy Monitor/controller (Included)
- Engine Kill Switch (Included)
- Equalizer (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Hour Meter (Included)
- Inverter (Included)
- Number Of Batteries (2)
- Oil Pressure Gauge (Included)
- Ship Power Hook Up (Included)
- Shore Power (Included)
- Shore Power Cord (25' + 40')
- Speedometer (Included)
- Stereo (Included)
- Tach (Included)
- Water Temp Gauge (Included)
- Engine Alarms (Included)
- Holding Tanks (Included)
- Number Of Fuel Tanks (155 Gal)
- Power Tilt & Trim (Included)
- Throttle/shift (Stainless Steel, 2008 Replaced)
- Transmission Cooler (Included)
- Trim Tab Controls (Included)
- Trim Tab Indicator (Included)
- Trim Tabs (Included)
- Water Pump (Included)
- Water Tanks (40 Gal)
- GPS / Fishfinder (Installed 7/3/2022)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- Paper Charts (Included)
- Running Lights (Included)
- VHF (Included)
- Grab Rails (Included)
Boat Trader, partnering with the most trusted boat loan provider Trident Funding, specializes in new and used boat loans and refinancing. With 30 years of experience, we can help you get boat financing anywhere in the United States. Get approved as fast as 24 hours!
As of March 2023, the best interest rates for boat loans typically start around 7.74%. These rates fluctuate with market conditions, inflation, and supply and demand. Borrowers with the highest credit scores and strongest overall financial profiles usually get the best boat loan rates. The higher your credit score, the lower your interest rate will be. The best boat interest rates are reserved for the most well qualified borrowers. A well qualified borrower will have an excellent credit score, a history of on-time payments, provable income, consistent employment history, and no recent bankruptcies or foreclosures.