Brooklyn, New York, NYSell a boat like this
Only 80 photos shown. All 174 photos available on popyachts.com/view/103513
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY - THIS IS A COMPLETE AND TOTAL PROJECT BOAT.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE KEEL - HOW TO REPAIR AND / OR IS IT REPAIRABLE PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PROFESSIONAL SAILBOAT MAKER OR RESTORER.
If you're ready to own a classic sloop now is the time to make an offer on this perfect project boat. Her classic wood paneling and simple lines just need some time and care you have to invest.
THIS WILL REQUIRE TIME AND ENERGY TO BRING BACK TO LIFE.
Busca Vientos loosely translated means "seeking the wind". Sailboats were meant to be swept along in the wind and she awaits her turn - her second chance.
She is a restoration pr ... [click "Watch the video" under Resource Links to visit our website for full description]
Please submit any and ALL offers - your offer may be accepted! Submit your offer today!
Reason for selling is the owners are retired and live 3 hours from the boat. must sell..
Pop Yachts is a 5-star dealership, consistently given the highest ratings in customer service. Pop Yachts sells more than 1,700 boats/year, through word of mouth, customer referrals and good customer service. Contact Pop Yachts today, describe the perfect boat for you or your family, and you'll see why they are considered the best.
We have several active listings for Hunter, C & C Yachts, Irwin Yachts, and O'day. If you're in the New York City, Queens, Manhattan, or The Bronx areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other sloop sailboat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this boat.
Selling your boat has never been easier. At Pop Yachts, we literally sell thousands of units every year all over the country. Call (855) 201-8801 and we'll get started selling your boat today.
Speed & Distance
- VHF Antenna
- VDO Instrument Group: Depth, Knots, AWI, Wind, Speed Plastimo Compass Micrologic Loran Antenna Autohelm 3000 Horizon Triton VHF RAdio Voyager Loran NAV
- Bilge Pump-manual
- Cooling System
- Bow Pulpit
- Exhaust System: Wet fiberglass muffler and fabric reinforced exhaust hose Cooling System: Raw water cooled through heat exchanger, external bronze strainer, fabric reinforced hose, stainless steel clamps, bronze seacock
- Rudder (Fiberglass)
- Holding Tanks
- Bilge Pumps: 12VDC Rule 400gph Whale hand operated diaphragm pump Bilge Holding Tank
- Water Tanks
- 12 V DC Outlets
- Battery Switch (3 Master Switches)
- Circuit Breaker (Circuit Breaker Box)
- Wiring Systems
- Charger/Converter: Bowmar 15A Shore Line Connection / Circuit Breaker: Hubbel Weathertight inlet Marine type wiring, bundled/secured with plastic ties
- Gauges: Engine, Tach, Volts, Water Temp, Oil Pressure, Warning Lights Cable Engine Controls
- Cabin Lighting
- Electric Hot Plate
- Flooring (Wood Veneer)
- Propane Tanks
- Stove (Corbero 3 Burner Propane In Gimbal Mount)
- Refrigeration: Cold Plate Potable Water System: 12V Pressure / 50 Gallon Tank Propane Gas: 10# Aluminum Tank in separate vented locker. Shutoff and pressure regulator at tank Solenoid shutoff operated from galley. LPG hose from tank to galley.
- Manual Toilet, plumbed to bronze sea valves, vinyl hose, stainles steel clmaps Plastic sink, vinyl hose to bronze sea valves 15 Gallons Pressurized Water for sinks and shower Water Heater
- Hot Water System
- Pressurized Water System
- Engine Cooling
- Bow Rail
- Sheet Winches: 2 Barbarosa Halyard Winches: 2 Barbarosa #15, Lewmar #8 on mast Roller furl Headstay, Aluminum Genoa tracks and cars
- Masts: Anodized Aluminum, Steps on stainless steel deck plat Booms: Anodized aluminum, Stainles steel goosenck Standing Rigging 9/32" 1x19 stainless steel wire w/swagged ends Turnbuckles/Toggles: 1/2" stainless Chain Plates: 1/5" x 3/16" stainless steel flatbars
- Mooring Arrangement: 2 open chocks forward, midship and aft, (2) 10" 2 bolt aluminum cleats forward.
- Bilge Pumps: 12 VDC Rule 400 gph Anchor
- 2 Mainsails and 1 Mainsail Cover
- Other Sails (Jib)
- Sheet Roller Cars
- Running Rigging
- Standing Rigging
- Turnbuckles and Toggles