Honolulu, HI 96813Sell a boat like this
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
Wonderful Yacht to Explore the Pacific Islands!!! Beautiful Woodwork Below Deck! Solar Panels! Solid Throughout!
This magnificent sailing yacht is in amazing condition for her age and Pacific Ocean travels!
The original Perkins diesel starts smoothly and runs beautifully and quietly.
With a fresh bottom paint, she will be a true head turner!
Below deck, the master stateroom is to forward with a centerline double bed, en suite head and shower, and plenty of storage.
The two guest bunk cabins are to aft on the port and starboard sides.
The spacious and well-appointed salon has a hand-crafted circular dinette, settee, and navigation station.
In the galley, you'll find an icebox and double sink. There is currently no stove/oven or microwave.
The living quarters are rounded out by a spacious headroom with marine head, shower, and sink.
She is rigged for single-handed sailing from the very spacious cockpit.
There is only a working genoa sail, no main sail.
The standing rigging and chainplates were replaced in 2013. The keel-stepped mast was recently sealed and secured with a Spartite wedge system.
10' Livingston Dinghy with 15HP Honda 4-Storke to be included in the sale.
Don't let this beauty pass you by!!!
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Morgan, Endeavour, and Hunter vessels for sale. If you're in the East Honolulu, Pearl City, Waipahu, or Kailua areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other cutter sailboat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
- Nav Station (Included)
- Pressurized Water System (Included)
- Salon (Included)
- Settee (Included)
- Shower (Included)
- Stateroom - Forward (Included)
- Anchor Rode & Chain (200' Rode + 200' Chain)
- BBQ Grill (Included)
- Beach Ladder (Included)
- Cover - Full Boat (Included)
- Windlass (Lewmar - Works Perfectly)
- AC Electric Panel (Included)
- Battery (4 X D8; 3 Group 31)
- Circuit Breaker Panel (Included)
- Deck Lights (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Hour Meter (Included)
- Oil Pressure Gauge (Included)
- Shore Power (Included)
- Shore Power Cord (Included)
- Solar Panel (2 X 75watts Each)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Volt Meter (Included)
- Water Temp Gauge (Included)
- Fuel Filter (Included)
- Fuel Tank Material (Aluminum)
- Heat Exchanger (Included)
- Rudder (Included)
- Radar Dome (Furuno)
- Sonar (Airmar)
- VHF (Handheld)
- Wind Instrument (Not Connected)
- Boom (Included)
- Chain Plates (Replaced 2013)
- Forestay (Included)
- Lazy Jacks (Included)
- Mast (Included)
- Running Rigging (Included)
- Standing Rigging (Replaced 2013)
- Traveler (Included)
- Whisker Pole (Included)
- Winches - Electric (2 Lewmar 65)
- Winches - Self Tailing (Lewmar - 2 X 55; 4 X 42; 1 X 30)
- EPIRB (Included)
- Liferaft (Included)
- Roller Furling Genoa (Newer - Very Good Condition)