Groton, CTSell a boat like this
Owners Have Bought A Larger Boat
Rebuilt Universal with less than 200 hours
This Not Your Average O'Day
- Sleeps 5
- New Cushions
- Hot Water Tank Has been Removed But Plumbing Is intact
- Compost Head
- S.S. Sink
- Isotherm Freezer / Fridge 2020
- Large Countertop
- Propane Stove
- Universal 5411 Rebuilt With Less Than 200 Hours.
12 Volt Electric
- 100 Watt Solar Panels Mounted on Dodger
- 2 New Batteries
- LED Light in Salon
- Fuel : 18 gal.
- Water : 25 gal
- Holding : 12 gal.
Sails and Rigging
- Seafurl Roller Furler
- Lewmar 42 Self Tailing Winches
- S.S. Chain 15'
- Nylon Rode 120'
- Fortress FX 11 Anchor
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- L.O.A 28' 3"
- LWL 22' 11"
- Draft 4' 6"
- Beam 10' 3"
- 1989 Grand Banks 36 Classic$145,000Plymouth, MAEastern Yacht Sales, Inc.
- 2003 Grady-White 300 Marlin$79,500Falmouth, MAEastern Yacht Sales, Inc.
- 2002 Cape Cod Herreshoff 12 1/2$18,000Hingham, MAEastern Yacht Sales, Inc.
- 1962 Pearson Triton$15,500Southwest Harbor, MEEastern Yacht Sales, Inc.