Well-maintained Long Range Cruiser
This Benetti 112 was built by " The Lloyd's Shipyard " in Brisbane, Australia. A long-range cruiser equipped with the reliable and legendary Gardner engines and generators.
- Upgraded Galley
- Stabilized bow thruster
- New AC Chiller unit installed June 2019
- Bottom painted & inspected October 2019
- There are six staterooms and heads located forward and aft for owners & quest along with private captain & crew quarters forward.
- The pilothouse is well-equipped with all the necessary electronic equipment. The midship galley was updated in 2015 with all new LG appliances.
- Just aft of the galley is the huge open dining and salon area. Access to the upper deck can be located either through the pilothouse or the aft spiral staircase where you will find a spacious area with plenty of seating and a wet bar for entertaining
- Port & starboard davit lifts are capable of hoisting the tender and the jet skies
- Proven ocean going yacht
Speed & Distance
- The Master stateroom is the only stateroom on the main deck and it is located forward. Sleeps 2
- The forward guest staterooms are down one level entering just aft of the master stateroom, those staterooms are in teal color, starboard side has two twin bunks and a full head, the Port forward stateroom has a double bed and full head. Sleeps 4
- The Captain, crew quarters and laundry room are located forward of the forward guest staterooms. The captains stateroom can Sleep 2 and has a shower & head. Forward of the captains stateroom, are two crew staterooms with twin bunks over/under Port & Starboard sides - Sleeps 4, with head and shower just forward of those 2 staterooms.
- Mid-guest staterooms - port side has twin beds and a sink and toilet. No shower. Sleeps 2
- Mid guest stateroom - starboard side has a double bed and full head - Sleeps 2
- Aft Stateroom with sauna is entered outside cockpit starboard staircase and has a full head and queen size bed with a small sauna room - Sleeps 2
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.