Atlantic Highlands, NJ 07716Sell a boat like this
Proven blue water cruiser with classic elegant lines. Introduced in 1978, Mason Yachts have earned a reputation for exceptional quality of construction and comfort with a good turn of speed and the ability to handle whatever the sea has to offer. She has a Modified full keel, skeg mounted rudder and keel stepped mast. Very well made and easily handled. A classic blue water cruiser at an affordable price !!!
Built in Ta-Shing Yacht Builders in Taiwan, she features the finest teak interior and has berths for as many as 9. The forward cabin features an offset double to port and storage lockers on all sides including hanging lockers. The head compartment is immediately aft. The head has separate shower stall, white trim, excellent storage, fan vent, marble vanity and medicine cabinet. Access to the chain locker is forward.
The main salon has a large dinette and settee to port (which converts to a double bunk). Pilot berth is high and pullout berth is low to starboard and the "U"-shaped galley is located aft of the dinette. Opposite the galley is the nav station.
The galley features a three burner propane stove with oven, pressure hot and cold water, refrigerator, freezer, dual stainless sinks and abundant counter space and storage.
Enclosed, protected nav station is to starboard at the foot of companionway steps.
Behind the companionway is the opening for the aft cabin with double berth to port and a single to starboard. The aft cabin is has opening ports on three sides for good air flow.
Icom HF IC-M600 Radio, Icom Hand held VHF
Icom SSB radio
- Motorola 9505 Iridium Satellite phone
External antenna for satellite phone
Amp Air towing/generator with kit to hang as wind generator from the inner stay.
Heart Interface Freedom 20 inverter/charger with remote installed in nav station.
150 amp Balmar dual output alternator plus backup voltage regulator for the Amp Hour Plus
- Raytheon R 40X Radar
- Datamarine Corinthean II depth
- Datamarine speed
- Datamarine wind direction
Sails and Rigging
- Hood Profurl on Forestay
- Precision Sails Jib
- North Mainsail w/2 reef points
- Yankee Jib
- Hood 150% genoa for Profurl
- 100% jib fitted for both Profurl and secondary attachment to headstay (ties)
- Storm jib and storm trisail (As required by Bermuda Race Committee, never flown)
- Scanmar Monitor Windvane Self Steering System with multiple vanes and replacement parts kit
- Maxwell Electric anchor windlass w/foot switch
- Deck Mounted Switlick 6 Person Liferaft
- Life sling
- MOB Pole
- Cockpit cushions
- Paratech sea anchor
- ACR Globalfix EPIRB
- Force 10 Propane Cabin Heater
- Emergency Tiller
- 65# CQR Anchor
- 35# CQR Anchor
- Fortress FX-37 Storm Anchor
- Danforth high tensile lunch hook w/rope rode
- 300 feet Chain rode
- Spool of 300' 3/4" three strand nylon anchor rode
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- 2022 Intrepid 438 EvolutionRequest a PriceSea Bright, NJ 07760Sandy Hook Yacht Sales, Inc - Sea Bright Office
- 2000 Maxum 3300 SCR$39,900Monmouth Beach, NJ 07750Sandy Hook Yacht Sales, Inc - Sea Bright Office
- 2015 Crownline 330 Sport Yacht$184,900Jersey City, NJ 07305Sandy Hook Yacht Sales, Inc - Sea Bright Office
- 2022 Starcraft SLS 1Request a PriceSea Bright, NJ 08742Sandy Hook Yacht Sales, Inc - Sea Bright Office