Well equipped to go cruising NOW!!!
16,000 BTU Cruise Air AC and Heat
Below Deck Auto Pilot 2018
Monitor Wind Vane Steering
New Large AGM Battery Bank 2019
Excellent New Electronics 2018
KISS Wind Generator
Fixed Ports and Overhead Hatches Replaced with Lexan 2018
Topsides (waterline to toe rail) Painted with Awlgrip
The S2 36 was built to a very high standard with the bulkheads and furniture glassed to the hull for optimal structural integrity and stiffness. The deck was attached to the hull with a flexible adhesive and thru-bolted every six inches. The listing broker has sold multiple S2 36s that have proven themselves as excellent passage makers with many thousands of offshore miles.
Wind Dancer is a turnkey cruising boat that has been well-equipped and well-cared for by her knowledgeable owners. Some highlights are, a below deck auto pilot, Monitor wind steering vane, an excellent new electronics package, large new AGM battery bank, solar panels, KISS wind generator, Frigoboat fridge/freezer, LED lighting and the desired cruising modified fin keel with a skeg-hung rudder.
In addition to her sturdy build, the S2 36A has a good layout with excellent and secure accommodations. She is suited for crossing oceans, and yet she is fast, easy to handle and comfortable to live on.
Contact the listing broker today to set up a time to see Wind Dancer!
- Gimbaled Hillerange 2 burner propane stove with oven and wood cover
- Frigoboat 12 volt refrigerator with freezer. Custom top-opening insulated door and custom finished tile countertop
- Magic Chef microwave
- Double SS sink with pressure hot/cold water and vegetable sprayer
- Storage cabinets
Electronics and Navigation Gear
- Monitor self-steering wind vane
- Raymarine ST2000 below deck auto pilot
- New Raymarine Ray Hybrid Touch touchscreen chartplotter 2018
- New Raymarine Quantum Digital High Definition Radar with gimbaled mount 2018
- New Raymarine I60 Wind 2018
- New Raymarine I50 Depth 2018
- New Raymarine I50 Speed 2018
- Horizon Intrepid VHF
- TV mounted on bulkhead
- Sony stereo
- Ship's barometer and clock
Electrical and Mechanical
- KISS wind generator
- Two 85w solar panels (170w total) with controller
- 3000 watt inverter with 100a charger
- 3 New 4D AGM house batteries June 2019
- 1 New group 31 AGM start battery June 2019
- All interior and exterior DC lighting changed to LED
- New 6 Gallon SS water heater 2018
- Racor fuel filter/water separator
- New aluminum fuel tank 2006
- Recent exhaust manifold
- 2 Blade bronze prop
- 16,000 BTU Cruise Air AC
- Aluminum fuel tank new 2006
Sails, Sail Handling Equipment and Rigging
- New standing rigging with StaLock mechanical fittings in 2008
- Full battened main with double reef system 2009
- 110 Roller furling genoa
- Asymmetrical spinnaker with ATN sock
- ATN Storm jib
- Facnor roller furler for genoa 2008
- Mast and boom were pulled and painted in early 2000s
- Boom vang
- Whisker pole with long track to mount on mast and can also be mounted on stantions
Hull, Deck and Cockpit
- Topsides (waterline to toe rail) painted with Awlgrip
- All ports were replaced and resealed within the last 3 years
- Overhead hatches were replaced with Lexan
- Bottom job 2018
- Bimini, dodger, lee cloths, Phifertex shades for bimini sides and aft
- SS crane for outboard motor
- Charcoal BBQ
- 35lb Genuine Bruce anchor with 275’ of 5/16 High Test chain
- CQR with 30’ of chain and 250’ of line
- Cockpit cushions
The SALON has a U-shaped settee with table to port and a straight settee to starboard. Both settees double as excellent sea berths. A ships clock, barometer, bell, light and TV are mounted on the salon bulkhead. Cabinets and shelving are behind both settees.
Forward of the salon, to starboard, are large Hanging Lockers and a chest of drawers.
To port of the hanging lockers is the HEAD which features a Raritan PHII manual head, shower, vanity and cabinets. The holding tank can be pumped out at deck level or disposed of overboard via a manual macerator pump where legal.
The FORWARD CABIN has a large double berth, overhead hatch, shelving with baskets down both sides, an energy efficient 12v Hella Turbo fan and reading lights.
The FULL GALLEY to port of the companionway steps. The galley spacious for a boat in this size range. It is well-equipped and has a custom countertop.
To starboard of the companionway, is a large forward-facing NAV STATION with a sizeable desk. The desktop can be easily extended when needed.
Just aft of the nav area is a comfortable QUARTER BERTH that also makes an excellent seaberth. Nicely finished cabinets with rattan webbing on the doors (for ventilation) run down the side of the hull.
10’ RIB West Marine (AVON) dinghy (2006) with trailer and 15 hp 2 stroke Yamaha outboard (2010) is not included but is available for purchase.
Nic nacs and decorations not included.
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.