Seller is motivated to move boat fast!
The Sailboat was built by Capital Yachts in Harbor City, California as the Newport 30 Mark II or Phase II and later as the Mark III. It is part of a family of Newport Sailboats. A remarkable feature of the Newport 30 is its construction. It pioneered the style of build that would later revolutionize the industry leading to boats like the Catalina 27, 30 and others that would keep ownership costs down and provide a relatively inexpensive and trouble free ownership experience when compared to similar vessels made of wood. This boat would make a very comfortable liveaboard the moorage is transferrable but it currently is not a liveaboard slip but might be able to become one. this has everything you would want in a small liveaboard. with a nice diesel furnace and nice on board head. Right in Ballard 3 blocks from Fred Meyers.
- The shivs in the mast have been replaced.
- The wiring in the mast has been replaced.
- All sail controls lead aft/shorten main from cockpit
- 4 main winches /can be rigged for single hand
- wheel steering3 furling head sails, 110 genoa, 3point storm genny, I forget the third, Asym. spinnaker
- Main Sail needs replacement
- Lazy Jacks
- 12v system- 3 batteries. 2 systems. House system is on two Group 27 deep draw batteries in the cabin. The third is in the engine compartment port side low in the lazarette.
- The house batteries are charged by a 20 AMP, 110V smart charger and the engine alternator.
- The engine starting battery is charged by a highly efficient 15Watt solar panel with a charging regulator on the port lazarette bulkhead.
- The two systems can be cross-connected in case of need by removing the steps and turning the switch with the supplied key. (Red Key in Drawer)
- Lazarette cushions. Waterproof bottom on all cabin cushions.
- 15” Digital TV with integral DVD player.
- 25W VHF
- Am/fm stereo/cassette radioTeak lazarette table.
- 110v fridge/110v microwave
- 12v Hot/cold pressure water.
- Hand pump water
- 110v 5gal hot water tank.
- Spare 3blade prop
- Jabsco head
- 9gal holding tank
- Full canvas cover cockpit.
- 2 anchors /100' 5/8 rode
- updated modern 125v panel
- updated modern 12v panel
- chart plotter
- Auto pilot
- depth sounder
- propane cabin heater (not hooked up)
- engine hot water cabin heater (not hooked up)
For Additional information or questions please contact Mike Japhet at Ph-360-352-3858