League City, TX 77573Sell a boat like this
***BIG PRICE DROP***
***Your chance to own a Tom Fexas designed classic Yacht ***
Twin Volvo D4-300I diesel engines - re-power 2014 only 230 hours
ZF 280IV transmissions and ZF 21 X 23 4 blade props - 2014
LasDrop dripless shaft seals - 2014
Northern Lights Genset - new end 2014
Pompanette 16,000 BTU A/C unit - 2014
Bottom Job 10/2020
Return to a time when fine power yachts were built with purpose. Tom Fexas has been responsible for several innovative ideas in the marine industry and he made the Midnight Lace a standout.
The current owners have done quite a lot to this yacht and it shows. She is ready to cruise with many upgrades.
- Raymarine C-140W color multi function display with integrated autopilot and NavPod - 2013
- Raymarine 424HD digital color radar - 2014
- Raymarine ST40 Bidata digital knot and depth instruments - 2009
- Raymarine 125 GPS sensor with Navionics cards for SE US, Bahamas, GOM - 2005
- Icom VHF with AIS - 2015
- Blue Sea P-12 battery charger with remote station- 2016
- Custom aluminum radar arch - 2011
- Nova Kool 120/12 refrigerator/freezer - 2010
- Jabsco 7" 12 volt remote spot light - 2010
- Maxwell anchor windless - rebuilt 2014
- Re-bedded, re-sealed or replaced all cabin windows - 2006
- KVH Azimuth 1000 digital compass - 2005
- 2 wet lead acid 4D ships batteries replaced - 11/16, 12/19
- Generator battery replaced - 11/16
- New zincs 12/19
If you are looking for a classic yacht that runs like a new one, please call the listing broker today to set up a showing.
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.