Oversized Bow Thruster
ICW Friendly Mast 48’
4’ 8” Draft
Westerbeke 7.5KW Generator
Tides Marine Strongtrack System on Main and Mizzen
3 Marine Air Conditioning Units
Substantial Toe Rail and Tall Lifelines for Safety
Full Enclosure with Cover for Windshield
Dinghy Davits with Electric Motors
Large Aft Cabin Master Suite
Irwin has long been known for building big, comfortable blue water cruising boats and AGOODE KETCH is an excellent example of this tradition. She has a large comfortable cockpit that is great for lounging or entertaining, she has a huge master suite with standing headroom and excellent storage. The salon is spacious and she even has a workshop.
With an air draft of 58 feet, she is ICW friendly and her 4’ 8” shoal draft greatly increases your options while gunk holing or when seeking shelter from a storm.
AGOODE KETCH is a great liveaboard or cruising boat and represents a lot of boat for the money.
Be sure and contact the listing broker with any questions and to set up a time to see this excellent cruising boat.
Electrical and Mechanical
- Bow thruster (new battery and charger 2018)
- Westerbeke 7.5KW generator 3352 hours on meter
- New raw water pump and various elbows 2016
- New starter 2016
- Rebuilt alternator 2016
- New fuel shut-off 2016
- 3 Racor fuel filters (2 for main and 1 for generator)
- Vacuum gauge for fuel
- New transmission 2007
- TrueCharge 40 Statpower remote battery monitor
- 3 Air conditioning units—one new 2020
- 12v fans
- Wind generator mounted on mizzen (condition unknown)
- Solar panel mounted on davit
- 3 Blade fixed prop
- Water heater
- Garmin 5212 chartplotter at helm
- Garmin 492 chartplotter at nav station
- AIS transponder
- Garmin GMI 10
- Garmin gimbaled radar with sail guard mounted on main mast
- Below deck auto pilot. The auto pilot works, but the display screen does not
- ICOM IC M600 SSB (condition unknown—owner doesn’t use it) with ICOM 130 Tuner and insulated back stay
- Uniden ES VHF at nav station
- Uniden RAM
- Depth. There are 2 depth sounders, but one is disconnected
- Ships clock, barometer and inclinometer mounted on salon bulkhead
- Stereo with speakers in salon and in cockpit
- Refrigerator new compressor condenser December-2017
- 3 Burner gimbaled propane stove with oven
- Double SS sink with pressure cold/hot water
- Built-in toaster oven
- Lots of storage
- Counter above sink
Deck and Hull
- Tall stanchions and lifelines
- Wide side decks
- 5 Overhead hatches were replaced and retractable shade/screen systems installed
- Bimini and dodger with full enclosure and screens
- Insulated hatch covers and companionway cover
- Large fixed ports with SS frames
- Opening bronze ports
- New lifelines 2015
- Dinghy davits with electric motors
- Varnished teak boards for jerry cans
- Custom swim platform with folding boarding ladder
- Huge aft lazarette near stern
- Spacious cockpit with comfortable seating
- Bimini with full enclosure and covers for the windshield
- Varnished cockpit table
- Varnished teak cup holders at helm
- Companionway doors with screens and lenses
- Closed cell cockpit cushions with covers
- Ratcheting adjustable seats for cockpit or deck
- NavPod for chartplotter
- Upgraded pedestal with larger tubing (for electronics) and space for chartplotter
- Single lever throttle/shifter
Sails and Sail Handling Equipment
- Ketch rigged
- Full battened main with stack pack
- Tides Marine Strong Track on main for easy raising and lowering of sail
- Battened mizzen with stack pack
- Tides Marine Strong Track for mizzen (new 2017) for easy raising and lowering of sail
- Genoa September 2009 with roller furling
- Boom vang
- Double bow rollers
- Maxwell electric windlass with chain and rope capstan
- Delta primary anchor
- CQR secondary anchor
- Bow sprit platform with Starboard platform and SS guards for anchor chain
- Chain and rode
- Air conditioning throughout (3)
- New forward unit 2020
- Mid and aft units 3-6 years old
- Peek-a-Boo blinds through out
- Hi quality LED lighting has been added
The salon features large deck salon ports for an great view of your surroundings and plenty of natural light. To port is an L-shaped settee with storage below and behind. A drop-leaf table is positioned next to the port settee.
To starboard is a straight settee with storage below and behind. There are water tanks below the settees as well (fuel tanks are below the salon sole). Both settees double as excellent sea berths.
Just forward of the starboard settee is a cabinet with large drawers and a top-opening liquor cabinet.
The master suite is aft, with excellent head room and a large berth. There are large drawers under the berth and storage lockers both port and starboard. To starboard is a flat screen TV. A small vanity is forward. Opening ports and hatch with retractable screen and shade offer good natural ventilation. A private door leads to the master head with separate shower.
Guest Suite Forward
The guest suite is forward and has a large V-berth with thick cushions, a tall cabinet with drawers is to port and a locker to starboard with storage bins. There are drawers under the berth and a small seat with cushions. Three opening bronze ports and an overhead hatch with a retractable screen and shade provide superb natural ventilation. There is access to the chain locker forward.
A flex room is locked between the nav station and the aft head. This room can be converted to bunk beds, a workshop/storage or a combination of both
The master head can be accessed from the master suite or via the port side of the vessel just aft of the workshop room. It features a nice vanity, a medicine cabinet, a Raritan commode and a separate shower. An overhead hatch and an opening port provide ventilation.
All head hoses on vessel were replaced in 2013 and 3 macerators were installed.
The guest head has a vanity, Raritan commode and a shower. There is private access from the guest cabin.
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.