Fort Pierce, FLLocal Delivery AvailableSell a boat like this
Recently hauled , Bottom painted, Hull detail/Wax gunnel to Waterline, New batteries/ Whole Lotta boat in this price range ! BRING REASONABLE OFFERS ! !
Hatteras quality Hull shines like a new boat !
BRING REASONABLE OFFERS AND OWN THIS CLASSIC AND UPDATED BEAUTY ! !
Great Cruising Liveaboard/ 3 Stateroom/3 Heads
Maxi volume 'Wide Body" Classic 56 Hatteras Motoryacht with 3 staterooms/3 heads/Galley and dinette down, Spacious main deck salon/aft deck and pilothouse style lower helm station with port and starboard entry doors rivals bigger boats for comfort and styling,
"TAMARAMA" has been carefully updated and upgraded by a knowledgeable owner and is in fine condition. She has been outfitted with all new remodeled heads, granite counters, galley maid electric heads, Galley appliances, 3 Raymarine E120 systems (dual on bridge and one at lower helm). wheelhouse is open to salon but a custom etched glass window has been added behind the helm to add a bit of privacy between helm station and salon but does not impede visibility , Her semi enclosed aft deck is large enough for serious entertaining and is air conditioned with a built in wet bar, icemaker and refrigerator. All interior wood work varnish has been renewed, laminate wood flooring has been installed throughout, Headliners renewed, Custom built Dinette table and Salon hi-lo table,Salon desk etc./Beautiful woodworking craftsmanship.
Absolutely great boat and great 3 stateroom layout, Spacious salon and enclosed Aft deck for Liveaboard or long term cruising/living aboard and entertaining ! !
This lightly used 56 Hatteras is powered by Twin 8V92TA/650 HP Detroit Diesels with 1300 original hours use and outfitted with 2 auxilliary generators.
The 56 Hatteras features 3 comfortable staterooms each with it's own head. the master is aft and features island queen bed with lots of storage in hanging lockers, built in drawers, built in desk etc.
Her VIP guest stateroom features double berths port and starboard and her 3rd guest cabin is forward of the galey with upper lower bunks offset to port and plenty of storage to starboard and a large ensuite guest head.
Split engine rooms provide excellent stand up engine/systems service capability, sound and heat insulation and both are neat/orderly and well kept.
Hull has nice luster, all varnish is in great condition, foredeck features 2 large on Hatteras original issue deck storage boxes
About the 56 Hatteras Motoryacht
The 56 Hatteras MY is notable in that she was the first Hatteras MotoryYacht to use the new super wide double chine Hatteras hull design-the same hull later used in the production of a dozen subsequent Hatteras models. Wide inthe beam, her 3 stateroom interior accommodations are truly expansive for a 56' boat. With the galley down, the deckhouse is arranged with the helm wide open to. a corridor dividing the engine room leads to a spacious master stateroom with walkaround queen island berth aft and tub/shower in the ensuite head. The 1st guest stateroom is to port with port and starboard double berths with it's own private head across to starboard. the 2 staterooms are separated on each side by the port and starboard walk in/stand up engine rooms. the 3rd stateroom is in the bow forward of the galley with port side upper/lower bunks and large ensuite head.Outside the semi enclosed aft deck is very spacious with wing doors opening to onto broad side decks. The huge flybridge has space for dinghy storage, a full U-shaped seating lounge aft, wetbar to port with refrigerator,icemaker,sink.
Vessel Walkthrough, Accommodations and Notes
The boat can be boarded via port, starboard and transom entry gates. As you enter from the port side forward is an entry door into the pilothouse helm station and aft is a wing door entry to the enclosed aft deck.
Starting in the lower helm there is a built in double bench helm seat and a center console helm with some electronics mounted overhead and the rest at eye level. There is also n entry door on the starboard side. Visibility is excellent and the helm area is open to the salon and a very nice etched glass looks into the salon.The wheel house has been updated with new teak strip laminate floo and features 36" destroyer wheel,Hydraulic engine controls, Furuno 48 Mile radar with 48" Open array, Raymarine E-120 GPS Chartplotter, Radar and Depth finder, Auto pilot display, Glendenning engine synchronizer and a separate Air conditioning unit.
Forward and down 3 steps is the fully updated U-shaped galley. To starboard is a face to face dinette.The galley has been totally recently updated with new cabinets, New Corian countertops, LED lights,custom varnished dinetete table, all new appliances including stainless refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, glass heat induction cook top and conventional oven and new teak strip laminate wood sole.
Forward Guest/Crew Stateroom
Forward of the galley is the guest or crew stateroom with upper and lower bunks, hanging locker, drawer storage and ensuite head with vanity, head and shower stall. The head has been been totally modernized and updated with granite countertops, walk in shower, galley maid toilet and overhead screened deck hatch.
Moving aft in the spacious salon, teak strip laminate flooring continues and the salon features a custom made mahogany computer desk, custom live edge walnut/mahogany coffee table, custom made mahogany occasional tables, New sofa and barrel chair. The salon has a separate Air conditioning controls.
Custom mahogany bulkhead wall with sliding door, Custom built mahogany wet bar with icemaker and refrigerator; New all weather wicker couch and chair, New teak dining table and chairs, New Headliner and LED Lighting, New fresh water washdown faucet; New enclosure with Isenglass windows and screens, New mahogany side tables
Helm enclosure (New) with 3 panels; Pipewelders half tower with New canvas top, Large wetbar with Refrigerator, icemaker; Aft U-Lounge with new cushions/backrests; New helm seatr, 2 Raymarine E-120 display units with Chartplotter,,Depth; Hydraulic steering and Panish engine controls, New VHF Radio,Glendenning engine synchronizer, Fresh water washdown faucet
Queen size center line walkaround bed with New 14" Memory foam mattress,New carpeting,Large cedar lined hanging locker, Ensuite head with granite vanity, Galley maid head,Shower stall and tub;Plenty of drawer storage, Vanity/ desk under bed drawers; Separate Air conditioning control
Guest Stateroom Aft
Port and starboard twin berths with Custom mahogany headboards and custom covers, Hanging locker, Ample drawer storage and cabinets, New carpeting, Separate AC control
Guest Stateroom/Day Head
Across from guest stateroom and serves as guest head and day head, New Corian vanity, Shower stall and galley maid head
2 Storage boxes Port and Starboard/ Varnished teak tops, Galley Maid Anchor Windlass,Anchor Pulpit with line,chain in anchor locker, New forward sunpad with cover, New awlgrip non skid deck,Deck hatch for forward bunk room, Stainless steel bow and safety rails with varnished cap rails
Deck and Hull
- Bimini Top with 3 sided enclosure on bridge (recent/Very good condition)
- Radar Arch
- Aft bridge cover
- Aft deck Isenglass enclosure (Recent/Very good condition)
- Fiberglass Swim Platorm with Boarding ladder and swim ladder
- Boarding gates Port, Starboard and Transom
- Foldaway aluminum rolling Boarding Ladder
- Additional side aluminum boarding ladder stored on bow
- Windshield privacy curtain
- Molded Foredeck Seat with Cover
- (2) Hatteras storage boxes on foredeck
- Anchor Windlass, Anchor and Chain
Engines and Machinery
- Twin 8V92 TI Detroit diesels/ 650 HP each with approximately 1300 hours
- Fresh Water Cooling, engines
- 6 Cruiseair Air conditioning units (1) 30,000BTU; (1) 7,000BTU; (4) 10,000 BTU NOTE: System cleaned and serviced recently/ All in good working order
- 3 Galley Maid Electric Heads
- 30 Gallon Hot water heater
- 350 Gallon Fresh water tank (Fiberglass)
- Hynautic Hydraulic steering
- Electric Bilge blowers to engine Room
- Bennett Hydraulic Trim Tabs
ADDITIONAL ENGINE ROOM NOTES
- Tool chest
- New batteries
- New Hot water heater
- Engines and gears serviced normal maintenance 9/2019
- New fresh water pump with expansion tank
- Fresh air fans installed for ventilation
- There are 2 Auxilliary Generators onboard:
- (1) NEW 11.5KW Onan Generator(fresh water cooled)
- (1) 8KW Onan Generator (fresh water cooled)
- DC Power 32 V and 12 Volt systems
- AC Power 115 Volt
- Shore power jacks (3) portside midshp; (2) Starboard side
- 8 Batteries with 3 Battery chargers
- LaMache 32 Volt/30 amp charger in engine room
- ProMariner 12 Volt/40 Amp
- Newmar 12 Volt/15 Amp
- New LED lighting throughout interior
- (3) Raymarine E120 units 2 on bridge helm and 1 at lower helm
- LOWER HELM STATION
- Raytheon VHF Radio
- (1) Raymarine E-120 Chartplotter/Radar
- Furuno 48 Mile Radar with open array antenna
- Auto Pilot Ray ST6000
- Glendenning Engine synchronizer
- Sea 112 Single Side Band Radio
- Danforth 6" Magnetic Compass
- Stereo Main Salon
- TV with DVD
- TV in Main salon
- TV in Master stateroom
- FLYBRIDGE HELM
- (2) Raymarine E-120 Chartplotter/Radar Units
- Raymarine ST6000 Auto pilot
- Raymarine Depth/Speed/Log
- Icom M-422 VHF Radio
- Danforth 6" Magnetic Compass
- Bridge Stereo/CD
- Dytek sea temp guage
- Remote Seachlight on bridge
Owner's Notes of Recently Performed Maintenance Items Past 24 months
- NEW 110/240 V Wiring throughout boat
- NEW LED lighting throughout boat
- New 11.5 KW Generator
- New guages and senders
- Complete galley update
- New 32V and 12V Batteries
- All bilge pumps checked,cleaned and operational
- New circulation pump for Air conditioning
- Hydraulic engine controls and steering serviced
- New anchor
- Replaced all hose clamps with Stainless steel clamps
- All seacocks inspected and exercised regularly
- All 3 head pumps factory rebuilt by Galley Maid
- Anchor windlass inspected and serviced
- New 30 gallon hot water heater
- Rudder post and shaft packing removed and replaced
- New non skid awlgrip on ALL decks
- New Corian counters throughout
- New Bimini Canvas
- All 6 AC units serviced and fully operational
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.