San Pedro, CASell a boat like this
This vessel has come from the South of France And is ready to take you and your family anywhere in the world in safety and comfort. She has spent two years in Mexico at Baja Naval having extensive upgrades completed. This vessel is worth you coming to take a look at if you are interested in travelling the world.
Entering from the Center Cockpit The large cabin opens with the Nav Station to Starboard and the Galley to Port. Forward, the salon is separated by an archway and features a U-shaped settee on the port side with a fixed teak table and dual folding leaves. Ample storage and cabinetry on both Port and Starboard sides of the Main Salon. A flat screen TV is mounted on the Starboard side of the forward bulkhead. Beautiful teak and holly sole throughout the boat.
A Nav table with chair and Navigational instruments including the Electric panels.
Raymarine Navstar 2000
Icom700 SSB, Trio R1000 reciever
The Accommodations are found forward of the salon and aft of the Galley area. A companionway extends forward from the Salon, offering access to the forward V berth, and forward Port cabin and Head
Forward V-berth and Forward Port cabin being restored to original configuration
The galley is located opposite the nav station on the port side and offers generous counter space and storage lockers. A triple stainless steel sing is found forward. On the port side a gimbled stove and oven. Above the stove is a convection microwave oven. Large upper and lower refrigerators follow aft on the port side with a top loading freezer located under the counter.
The large full beam aft cabin accommodates a queen size bed with a separate seating area. Hanging lockers and drawers. There is ample storage. There is a large ensuite head tub and shower.
Aft Starboard Cabin
The cabin accommodates one or two in a single berth that converts into a double. Large hanging locker and ample storage. Forward is the ensuite head and shower.
The engine room is located behind the companionway stairs and is accessed via a door in the bulkhead. Additional access is available by lifting the stairs and swinging open the bulkhead. The engine room is spacious, and provides ample room to access the engine and other mechanical systems.
The spacious center cockpit is surrounded by a teak capped coaming. There is 270 degrees of seating with new cushions. Ample seating for 12. In the center there is a teak folding table. The helm features a destroyer wheel , magnetic compass, instrument cluster and engine control to include a bow thruster. The cockpit is protected by a dodger and bimini cover.
- Custom flush tank for salt & fresh water
- Rigid Schedule 80 PVC plumbing for waste water
- Rigid schedule 80 PVC & CPVC plumbing for all water services
- Redundant bulge pumps in each bulkhead section
- Custom extra large sump system for Stbd Port and aft sinks and showers
- Custom fuel tank selection manifold (4 tanks total)
- Custom greatly improved center board, pivot pin and bushing assembly
- Storm Jib
- New water maker
- Various spare parts, engine water pump, filters, starter, etc.
- 8 person open sea life raft
- 2Barient 35 ST electric Winches. Two 32 ST electric, Two 28 ST Electric, Two 27 ST winch and One 19 ST winch
- Hull and bottom painted in March 2020
- 1977 Nautor Swan 431$109,000San Pedro, CAThe Shoreline Yacht Group
- 1990 Tayana Cutter$210,000Grenada, GDThe Shoreline Yacht Group
- 1975 Westsail Kendall Flush Deck 32$37,500Long Beach, CAThe Shoreline Yacht Group
- 1988 Hallberg-Rassy Hallberg Rassy 312$45,000San Pedro, CAThe Shoreline Yacht Group