Keywest, FL 33040Sell a boat like this
Looking for an Ocean Crossing Vessel/ Live Aboard? Look no further!
This Blue water ketch is ready to go cruising NOW. Whether on the high seas or at anchor, she is comfortable either way. She is just under 50 feet overall, to include the bow sprit and the new transom hydraulic lift. This blue-water ketch has been fully restored over a five-year period and completed in 2018. Professionally restored with a survey concluding the replacement value of over $400,000. This center cockpit ketch can take you anywhere in the world. With the cavernous capacity inside you’ll never feel closed in on long passages. She was my dream vessel, and no expense was spared in the restoration process.
To keep her watertight, I replaced all 13 thru hulls for peace of mind. For motoring, I had the Perkins diesel rebuilt from the ground up to assure another lifetime of reliable operation. It currently shows less than 100 hours of run time. I also installed a new ZD Transmission; Drip-less driveshaft, as well as a high-energy output alternator with a heavy-duty regulator (for quick charging the battery bank). Her battery bank consists of 4 new AGM 100-amp hr. batteries (X2Power Premium AGM BCI Group 31M Dual Purpose (Starting/Cycling) Marine & RV Battery) as well a 100-amp hr. new AGM engine battery of the same. Both water and fuel tanks were replaced with new Coast Guard approved tanks! Bottom paint was completed less than a year ago.
Her oversized hardtop not only provides year-round comfort but can easily sleep 4 adults in the air-conditioned cockpit. Looking up from the helm, you will enjoy the oversized window for sail adjustment and view. Enjoy relaxing music from the cockpit as she has been fitted with six marine speakers that are connected to a Bluetooth stereo system (with external amp) that includes radio & input for a USB drive or use your phone to wirelessly play your favorite tunes. She has been upgraded with top of the line (4) 350-watt LG solar panel power system for a total of 1,400 watts (25-year warranty), including 2 Victron Energy Blue Controllers as well as 2 Victron Energy VE Direct Bluetooth Smart Dongles. She is equipped with a Xantrex 3000-watt pure sine inverter.
The Galley is full Electric with two microwaves! One microwave is a combination Air fryer / convection / microwave. Surface cooking is a breeze with a new Induction Stove top. She also has a New 12V/120V Vitrifrigo stand up style refrigerator/freezer with latched doors. There is a separate 36 cu-ft icebox style (which is currently used for storage). A water purification system is also found at the sink.
Installed last year, is a new Kohler 11EKOZD-SS Diesel Generator (11kW 120V 60HZ) with sound shield. She is equipped with Raymarine electronics, Radar, as well as chart plotters both at helm and below. New hydraulic autopilot makes long passages & cruising a breeze. While on the hook, enjoy the large Aluminum Hydraulic lift. The multi-purpose wireless Dinghy lift can be used as a swim platform, sundeck, lounge and more. Motor up to the vessel and with a push of button the lift lowers and raises with ease. The platform can be raised with either wire or wireless remote!
Below deck she has been upgraded with new teak and African mahogany wood. The new off-white leatherette upholstery with the warm teak makes an inviting retreat. Notice the 55” 4k TV (optional) against the wood with the Bose home theater system (optional). This option not only makes this vessel look larger and more expensive than it is, but makes many entertainment options. At Anchor, invite neighbors and take movie night & gaming to a whole new level. She can sleep up to eight comfortably and with the two private berths and two electric fresh water heads, privacy is not an issue. The other main attraction is the huge master shower, separate seat included. A new residential style fresh water (Raritan) electric toilet will make you feel like your home. Do not miss your opportunity to own this beautiful true blue water vessel. Will entertain all offers, as well a possible trade. Feel free to ask any questions.
Speed & Distance
• New 12V/120V Norcold stand up style refrigerator/freezer with latched doors.
• 36 cu-ft ice box style refrigerator/freezer .
• 120VAc 11-gallon water heater fitted with a pressure relief valve and heat exchanger provisions plumbed to the engine.
• 12V Shurflo water pump, and plastic with marine type accumulator tank.
• Double stainless-steel galley sinks with mixer chromed faucet,
• Formica counter tops
• Teak cabinet doors and drawer faces
• Secured microwave
• Garbage disposal placard mounted in galley.
• Headroom: 6 ft 7 in.
• Private aft master cabin athwartship double berth and private head and shower.
• Private bow cabin with double berth and private head and shower.
• 2 heads, stern head uses fresh water, bow head uses sea water to save fresh water on long voyages.
• Interior walls re-finished with new teak and African mahogany where needed.
• New top-quality cushions in all compartments and in the cockpit making it look like a much more expensive boat.
• New DC LED lighting throughout the interior, cockpit and deck lighting to greatly reduce battery drain.
• New DC LED Lighting in and under cabinets and lockers
• Ports all have screens and shades (12)
Heads & Showers
• Complete head and shower with seat in master stateroom.
• Complete head and shower in forward stateroom.
• Each with 25 gallon holding tank certified MSD U.S.C.G. Type III.
• Wash down fitting with shut off valve in aft deck locker, plumbed with copper tubing as part of the fresh-water system, allowing shore water to be supplied directly into the water-system.
• The same wash down fitting can be used from the boat’s water reserves as a deck shower.
• (Optional) 55” flat screen TV in the saloon on heavy duty articulating TV mount.
• (Optional) Bose home Theater system
• (Optional) Bose surround sound indoor speakers.
• 6 JL marine type cockpit speakers.
• Sony marine stereo.
• Teak Cockpit Table
• New ICOM VHF IC-M424 with a helm mic
• Vessel ACR EPRIB 406Mhz, Battery Exp: 07/2021
• Danforth pedestal mounted compass with sliding cover at helm.
• Raymarine C70 at the chart table.
• Raymarine C80 with radar display at the helm.
• Raymarine ST60+ depth, speed, and wind displays.
• Raymarine below deck linear drive and helm control unit.
• Weems & Plath barometer mounted at the chart table.
• Colregs Navigation Rule Book.
• New Raymarine below deck autopilot linear drive and helm control unit.
Deck and Hull Equipment
Hull & Rigging
· New Awl craft Paint (6 coats) that has wowed all who have looked at it, because it looks like a much more expensive boat.
· New deck paint to preserve the existing quality of the deck structure observed in the recent inspection, and to keep her to continue to shine brightly.
· New bottom paint
· 13 new through-hulls and fittings (after 30 years, bronze through-hull and fittings often become frozen or brittle, causing major risk in rough seas),
· Grounding wires on all new through-hulls
· SS Chain Plates
· Operable and properly screened red and green running, steaming, stern and anchor lights.
· Large Lazarette aft.
· new 65 lb. Spade X140 polished stainless-steel anchor (optional)
· galvanized 75 lb. CQR and
· 40 lb. Danforth fluke
· Primary 250’ 7/16” galvanized D chain
· Secondary 200’ 7/16” galvanized D chain +100 feet of rode.
· 12V Galleymaid marine type windlass with chain and line capstans, vertically mounted with new deck mounted contacts, new 12V battery and electrical control unit in the bow and new 12V cabling to the main battery bank.
· Two polished stainless-steel single anchor roller assemblies thru bolted to the bow sprit
· Anchor opening in the bow sprit with a roller for a third anchor.
· 135 Genoa furler
· Behind mast furler main sail
· Behind mast mizzen sail
· All with Sunbrella Sun Covers in excellent condition
· Aluminum genoa pole with main mast mounting point
· Aluminum whisker pole with main mast mounting point
· New Running rigging consists of synthetic braid lines.
· 4 x group 31 AGM batteries (one for windlass)
· Battery charging provisions
· 1 High output type engine alternator
· Xantrex 3000W Freedom SW 3012 inverter charger with remote Victron
· Xantrex battery monitors
· Battery cables 4/0
· Solar Panels 4 x350 W for a total of 1,400 W
· 2 - 50' 50 Amp 120 Volt shore cords
· 1 - 50 Amp 240 Volt AC to 2 30 Amp 120 Volt AC splitter
· 1 - 50 Amp 240 Volt AC to 1 30 Amp 120 Volt AC converter
· Most electrical systems re-wired
· Three USCG approved B-1 type portable fire extinguishers.
· 2 marine type 12V automatic bilge pumps, approx. 2000GPH.
· Hand gusher pump in engine compartment, approx. 1000GPH with new diaphragm.
· High water bilge alarm main DC/AC panel.
· 3 forward hatches measured 24" x 24" and the aft hatch measured 26" x 26", satisfying NFPA 302 size recommendations.
· Distress signaling using flares, mouth-operated horn, pressurized air horn.
· 2 type V adult inflatable PFDs with tether rings and flashing light and GPS transmitter.
· 2 type V adult inflatable PFDs with tether rings.
· 4 type II PFDs.
· 2 type IV throwable cushions
· 1 horse-shoe ring.
· 1 Life Sling man overboard retrieval system.
· 2 tethers and 2 jack lines.
· 2 search lights.
· 3 Fire/smoke/CO2 alarms.
· 3 Fire extinguishers mounted in 2 staterooms and in galley.
· 1 Fire extinguishers mounted in cockpit.
· Emergency rope ladder to climb back into boat.
· Fine netting lifeline bow to stern to protect adults, children and small animals from falling overboard.
· 3 new 115 VAC reverse cycle Ocean Breeze air conditioning units with individual controls:
· 12,000BTU (fwd cabin)
· 16,000BTU (saloon)
· 14,000BTU (aft cabin)
• Perkins 4-154 marine diesel engine rated at 165Hp totally rebuilt including new sleeves to assure another lifetime of reliable operation. It currently shows less than 150 hours of run time.
• Transmission ZF 25M engine mounted, straight drive, ratio 2.74
• 3 blade bronze propeller secured by 2 bolts and cotter pin
• Machinery space ventilation exhausting to stern vents using natural venting supplemented by 12V ventilator
• Oil Discharge Prohibited placard mounted in engine compartment,