Tacoma, WASell a boat like this
Well maintained and equipped cruiser/ racer!
Tall rig modified for racing with shrouds built inboard for higher pointing!
Re-powered by Yanmar 53hp. Only 350 hours! New tank, shaft, transmission, fuel lines and filter!
Comfortable accommodations! Newer upholstery!
Practical galley with propane stove, refrigeration, sink and good storage.
New marine head, new tank and hoses!
Espar diesel furnace!
GPS, Radar, VHF, Autopilot!
Tender with motor available!
Manuals and service records!
MOORAGE in beautiful Tacoma marina available for the new owner!
Speed & Distance
- Solid Fiberglass Hull w/ Gelcoat Finish
- Cored Fiberglass Decks
- Extensive Side deck Balsa Replaced w/ Foamand Rebuilt
- Core Surrounding Mast removed and Replaced W/ Solid Fiberglass
- SS Bow and Stern Hook
- Electric Windlass w/ Recently replaced Motor, Foot Controlled Switches
- Bow anchor Roller
- Outboard Motor Mount Aft
- Man overboard Life Sling
- Cockpit Dining Table
- Newer magma BBQ
From cockpit with bimini and dodger enter into a comfortable salon with galley and L-shaped convertible dinette on port and large open quarter berth, navigation station and convertible settee on starboard side.
Master stateroom with V-Berth w/ filler, drawers and hanging locker is forward.
Private head with newer marine toilet, hand-held shower and sink is mid-ship to port opposite to hanging locker.
Beautiful teak finish, teak and holly floor! Newer durable marine fabric upholstery!
Ready for Espar diesel heat!
- Large U-shaped galley on port
- Gimbaled Three Burner Stove w/ Oven
- Double SS Sink w/ Hot/ Cold Pressure Water
- Molded Ice-Box w/ refrigeration
- Counter Space
- Designed for Use Underway
- 12 volt System w/ Selector Switch
- 1500 Watt Inverter
- Newer Battery Charger
- Two AGM 8D House Batteries
- Start Battery
- Dedicated Winch Battery
- Espar Diesel Furnace
- Garmin GPS/ Plotter
- Furuno 25 mile Range Radar
- VHF w/ Remote at the Helm
- Auto Pilot
- Battery Monitor
Sails & Rigging
- Tall Rig Modified for racing w/ Strouds Built Inboard
- Double Spreader
- Masthead Sloop Rig w/ Aluminum Spars, Stainless Wire Standing Rigging
- Harken on Headstay Roller Furler
- Genoa Track Cars w/ Remote Control Lines
- Compression Boom Vang w/ Kicker
- Recently Re-Built Hydraulic Back Stay Adjuster
- Rebend Adjuster
- Two Lewmar #55 Three Speed Primary Winches
- Two Lewmar #44 ST Secondary Winches
- Lewmar #40 ST Winch
- Barient #22 halyard Winch
- Barient #21 Multiple Use Winch
- main Sail Replaced 2013
- 130% Roller Furler Genoa
- 85% Working Jib
- Asymmetrical Spinnaker and Running Gear