Anacortes, WASell a boat like this
Stuck at Home? Want to see more of this Boat? Ask us for a Custom Video or for a Face Time Appointment!
NO SLIP? WE HAVE ON LAND BOAT STORAGE AVAILABLE!
Superbly Kept Example! Just the 2nd owners since 1994 and freshwater kept on Lake Union - this is a fabulous example of this Hard to Find, extremely popular Uniflite Twin Diesel Motor Yacht.
The size - 37' - and utility of the cabin space and the spacious cockpit with french doors to the salon incorporate to make an easy to use and easy flowing space.
Built in the Pacific Northwest for our kind of boating, the lower helm has 360 degree visibility and the windows bring in all the light and views of the beautiful island cruising scenery. On extra nice days the flybridge is where you will spend your time - driving and cruising and lounging!
Spacious without being overwhelming and with stylish lines that are still contemporary today - come see this tremendous value today!
It's located in Anacortes at our unique On-Land Marina - “Where It's A Boat Show Every Day!™”
Speed & Distance
The 37 Coastal Cruiser was Uniflite's response to the need for fuel-efficient family cruisers in the late 1970s and early '80s. Although her handsome lines are those of a modern trawler, her semi-displacement hull design and shallow keel give the Uniflite 37 a good turn of speed when the throttles are advanced. (Note the Underwater Exhaust Ports).
Below, the all-teak interior features a spacious salon with large wraparound cabin windows for plenty of natural lighting.
A service bar separates the salon area from the mid-ship galley.
The "Second" Stateroom is really a lounge in the passageway with a privacy curtain (the backrest swings up on the lounge to convert to a twin over under bunk set up)
The large double-entry head is fitted with a shower stall.
Outside, a bridge overhang affords weather protection for the cockpit and the huge flybridge has seating for eight.
- Twin Volvo TMD40 124hp Diesel Engines with low 3000 hours
- Onan 7.5kw diesel generator - 794 hours
- Depth Sounder
- Newer larger Sized Refrigerator / Freezer
- Electric Stove / Oven
- Good storage in galley
- Updated interior including carpets and upholstery
- Electric base-board heating
- Mid ship settee makes to over / under berths
- Stand up shower in Head
- Electric Macerating Head
- 2003 Zodiac 8.5' inflatable tender with Johnson 6hp outboard
- 1987 Bayliner 4550 Pilothouse$118,200Anacortes, WABananaBelt Boats & Yachts
- 1989 Custom Aluminum Pilothouse J Simpson$429,000Anacortes, WABananaBelt Boats & Yachts
- 1988 Tollycraft 34 Convertible Sedan$78,647Anacortes, WABananaBelt Boats & Yachts
- 2001 Bayliner 5788 Pilot House Motoryacht$455,280Anacortes, WABananaBelt Boats & Yachts