This Custom One-Off 1979 Olson is in excellent condition and ready to sail.Olson 30 is the Ferrari of Ultralite Sloops because "fun is fast!" The owner has been racing sailboats for 50 years and says that when racing this Olson 30 if you don't win you will podium if you sail the boat correctly.
In So California, the Pacific Handicap Rating / PHRF rates the boat at 96.
This Olson includes:
- A complete racing inventory of sails
- New High Tech Running Rigging, Halyards & Sheets, etc- New Sheeves and Spreaders
- Spinnaker Track by Belanger Mast
All Mods by Craig at Elkhorn Composites:
- Custom Covers- New Harkin Self Tailing Winches
-Custom Bow & Stern Pulpits made from the highest
quality of Stainless Steel
- Custom Mot ... [click "Watch the video" under Resource Links to visit our website for full description]
Please submit any and ALL offers - your offer may be accepted! Submit your offer today!
Reason for selling is moving.
Pop Yachts is a 5-star dealership, consistently given the highest ratings in customer service. Pop Yachts sells more than 1,700 boats/year, through word of mouth, customer referrals and good customer service. Contact Pop Yachts today, describe the perfect boat for you or your family, and you'll see why they are considered the best.
We have several active listings for Bayliner, Maxum, Trophy, and Meridian. If you're in the Los Angeles, Glendale, Santa Clarita, or Torrance areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other racing sailboat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this boat.
Selling your boat has never been easier. At Pop Yachts, we literally sell thousands of units every year all over the country. Call (855) 201-8801 and we'll get started selling your boat today.
- Number Of Batteries (2 12 Volt Lightweight)
- Solar Panel (For 12 Volt Batteries)
- Nav Station
- V Berth
- Gross Tonnage (3800 Lbs)
- Anchor Locker
- Anchor Rode
- Cover - Full Boat
- Distress Flag
- Throw Ring
- Man Overboard Pole
- Dutchman System
- Main Sail
- Main Sheet
- Rigged For Single Handed
- Spinnaker Gear
- Spinnaker Sheets
- Storm Jib
- Boom Vang
- Chain Plates
- Mast (Aluminum Single Spreader)
- Spinnaker Pole (Carbon Fiber)
- Winches - Manual (Self Tailing Harkin)
- Running Rigging
- Standing Rigging