Kemah, TXSell a boat like this
The Cape Dory 27 has always enjoyed a reputation as a fine sailboat. She’s built solid as a rock and sails like a dream. The 27 is an uncomplicated yacht, universally admired by knowledgeable sailors. This 1979 Cape Dory 27 has had premium care by her owner. She is in exceptionally good condition and shows well, obviously the owner’s pride and joy. Bronze opening ports, forward opening hatch, berths for four and an aft galley highlight the teak trimmed cabin. A self-bailing cockpit, bow pulpit, stern rail and lifelines provide safety in open seas.
Anemoi has been restored to her original, classic beauty with a recent re-fit. This is truly a special, one-of-a-kind vessel. If you are interested in a great family boat or a “Gentlemen’s Cruiser”, then this well-known, sturdy, pocket cruiser is the boat for you!
See the full specifications for more details and call the LISTING BROKER today!
Sleeps four. There is a V-berth in the forward cabin. This cabin also has an overhead hatch and opening ports for ventilation.
Next aft is the head area which is closed to the main cabin with a door. The head features an electric toilet with macerator and fresh water to port and a hanging locker to starboard.
The main cabin offers settee berths to port and starboard. There are lockers outboard of each berth and storage under.
The galley is aft, split on each side of the companionway, with the sink and 12V refrigeration to starboard and the non-pressurized, 2-burner, alcohol stove and storage areas to port.
Overall, the interior offers a nice layout for a 27 foot cruising vessel, with six foot headroom and six opening ports.
- New Interior: New cushions with Ultra-leather and Memory Foam
- New Mahogany/Ash Table
- Excellent Storage Options with Doors
- Interior Offers Teak and Other Hardwoods Throughout
- Teak and Holly Sole
- Storage under V-Berth
- Standing Headroom
- Complete Aft Galley and Accommodations for Four
- Port and Starboard Settees in the Main Salon
- Head to port
- Raymarine Axiom9”,i70 multifunction instruments
- Raymarine Evolution AutoPilot (EV-100,tillerversion)
- AIS:DigitalYachtAIT-5000with transmit,cable splitter, separate GPS antenna
- Wind sensor NEMA 2000 interface.
- Network: Seatalkng/NEMA 2000
- 12V System
- 200AH Lithium LiFePo4 House Battery with Dedicated BMS and Onboard Charger
- Navigation Lights on Mast Top
- All Lights LED
- Ice Box Converted to Refrigerator (12V)
- Electric Head with Macerator and Fresh Water
- Fresh Water Pressure Pump with Pressure Accumulator
- Washdown Pump and Outlet on the Deck
Deck and Hull
- New Dodger by Quantum (2019)
- Treadmaster Nonskid Throughout
- Fortress Anchor on Anchor Roller
- 200 feet Rode Chain/8 Plait Nylon
- Lewmar Windlass with Wireless Remote
- Jack Lines
- Bottom Paint (UltimaSR60) Jan. 2021
- Repowered with 10kW Electric Kit from Electric Yacht
- Custom 48V LiFePo4 210AH Battery
- BMS System with Cell Level Monitoring
- Dedicated Charger 120-240V
- New Shaft and New PSS Shaft Seal
- New (2021) MAXI PROP (12x12)–Makes a Big Difference
- Custom Trailer not Included, but Available for additional $4,500
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.