Fort Lauderdale, FL
“Tioga” is a classic Sparkman & Stevens’s 50' designed aluminum sloop built by the Provuro shipyard in France with a three cabin layout with two heads.
The forward cabin has two berths with ample storage below them, cabinets above, and a center settee. Fire extinguisher. Access to storage locker forward for items like fenders, emergency tiller arm. Overhead is a large deck hatch for sail handling. Working aft is a large hanging locker to starboard with a fire extinguisher and a head to port. Head has a shower with a grated teak sole and shower sump.
Overhead is a large deck hatch for sail handling. Working aft is a large hanging locker to starboard with a fire extinguisher and a head to port. Head has a shower with a grated teak sole and shower sump.
Midships is the main cabin. There is a large centerline table with folding leafs. Storage in and under table. Outboard are pilot berths with lee cloths. Starboard side has a 7’ settee. Port side has a 9’ L shaped settee. Centerline companionway with galley to port and a navigation table to starboard.
Galley has a Luke 3 burner stove with oven/broiler. Refrigerator is an isotherm cold plate in a custom 6’ S/S box. Double S/S sink inboard with a telescoping water spigot. Built in garbage can. Dish racks. Fire extinguisher. Ample storage.
Navigation station has a large chart table with seating. Large 12 v breaker panel. A/C breaker panel. Closed cell batteries beneath seat. Fire Extinguisher.
Access to aft head. Also accessible from the aft master cabin. Aft master cabin has a single berth to port and a double to starboard. Zeno mattress new in 2015. Large hanging locker located port side and a settee amidships. Ample storage below bunks. Cabinets above. Fire extinguisher. Access to steering quadrant. 13 deck hatches provide superior airflow below.
- Garmin 6208 GPS with cockpit repeaters (2014)
- Garmin autopilot (2014)
- Furuno GP-31 GPS
- Furuno FS-1550 SSB
- Furuno 1730 24 mile radar
- Icom VHF radio
- Panasonic stereo with CD player
- Newmar 1500 watt inverter/converter (2015)
- Six gallon hot water heater plumbed to main engine/120 volt
Mast and Rigging
- Beefy two spreader mast with a forespar roller furling headstay 1/19
- S/S standing rigging, new 3/14
- All running rigging new 2012
- Running backstays
- Hydraulic backstay tensioner
- Boom new 2012
- Mast, boom, spinaker poles, reaching strut all painted Awlgrip “cream” 2014
- Spreader lights, fordeck flood light and cockpit flood light mounted on radar post aft
- Aft cockpit with primary winches for running backstays, genoa sheet handling and main sheet
- Raised center cockpit has additional winches for halyards and staysail sheet handling
- Luke winch for center board
- Lewmar 65 St (3)
- Lewmar 55 St (2)
- Lewmar 44 St (5)
- Lewmar 44 3 speed (2)
- Lewmar 43 2 speed (2)
- 100% genoa
- Storm trisail
- 2 spinnaker poles, reaching strut
- Tri light
- Cockpit Bimini w/ two tops
- Two awnings
- Life rings port and starboard
- Lines port and starburst, center gate either side
- Swim ladder centerline aft
- 2-30 lb propane tanks located aft of the helm In proper lockers
- Leather wrapped steering wheel with cover
- Cockpit cushions
- 3 Garmin repeaters in cockpit for wind, depth, speed, mulit function.
- Autopilot control
- Engine controls
- Tach, oil pressure, volt meter and water temps.
- Non Skid painted awlgrip "Sea Foam Green". Clear "Cream"
- 65# plow with 35’ 3/8 “chain and 200’ of 5/8” rode
- 55# danforth with 30’ of 3/8 chain and 200’ of 3/4” triple strand rode
- 100#, 2 piece, fishermans anchor with 30’ 1/2” chain and 200’ 1” triple strand rode
- Pots, pans, forks, knives,plates, bowls, glasses, mugs
- West Marine 10.5’ inflatable with a suzuki 2.5 hp outboard
- Spare heads (3)
- Revere 6 man coastal liferaft (2017)
- Fans (4)
- Outboard motor bracket on pushpit
- Fenders (5) includes (2) A 6’s
- Docklines (10)
- (2) 30 amp power cords
- Boson chair
- Spare battens
- Shower in cockpit
- Lots of spare parts
- 2200 watt Briggs & Stratton generator
- (8) Life Jackets
- Safety Harnesses