Saint Petersburg, FLSell a boat like this
- OWNER ANXIOUS TO SELL!!
- King size berth in master stateroom
- Separate stall shower in master head
- Custom teak cabinetry in master stateroom
- Repowered with efficient 6BTA5.9M2 Cummins diesels
- 7.5kw Northern Lights genset
- 100 gpd watermaker
- 3 Separate A/C units
Grand Banks 42 Classics are some of the most popular and respected trawlers on the market today. "Isabella" is one of those remarkable trawlwers that has been well equipped, updated and maintained by her knowledgeable owner who is now moving up to a larger vessel.
This yacht has been continuously upgraded including: repowering with efficient 6BTA5.9M2 Cummins diesels, removing the teak decks, replacing the iron fuel tanks with ABYC certified aluminum tanks, installing a 7.5kw Northern Lights genset with sound shield, installation of 100gpd watermaker, LED lights, shortening and hinging the mast for lower (19') bridge clearance to make her ready for the Great Loop, and much more.
This vessel is turn key and ready for your Great Loop, Bahamas, or cruising adverture of your choosing.
- Standard Horizon Quest VHF w/DSC
- Raymarine Digital Depth Display
- Speed on plotter
- Autohelm ST4000+ autopilot at both helms
- Garmin 740S GPS plotter
- Garmin 2010 GPS Map
- Samsung Smart TV
- Garmin Radar 740S GPS map
- Firdell radar blipper
- Fusion stereo
- 2ea 30amp 50' cords
- Northern Lights 7.5kw Generator w/sound shield
- LED lighting throughout
- Reverso Oil change system
- Village Marine Tec NF200 Watermaker, 100 gal day
- Fireboy Halon fire suppression system in engine room
- TFT color monitors for rear view and engine room
- ACR Man overboard emergency beacon
- 2ea reverse cycle A/C units
- Separate A/C system for bridge
- Black iron fuel tanks removed, replace w/aluminum tanks
- Newer engine motor mounts
- Props tuned and balanced
- The galley is on the main level with upgraded granite counter tops.
- Glass top Princess cook top with separate Princess oven(120v)
- 2es 12v/110v front loading built-in refrigerators w/freezers
- Raritan ice maker
- Double SS sink
- Hot and cold pressure water system
- Force claw anchor
- 35# Danforth anchor
- Lewmar 12v dual-gypsy electric windlass
- Granite counter tops in heads
- Raritan Lectra-san electric head in master head
- Dometic electric fresh water head in guest head
- Hot/cold pressure water system
Hull & Deck
- Mast and boom for lifting dinghy/steering sail
- Bimini top
- Partial enclosure
- Parital sun screens
- Bridge cushions
- Teak decks removed, painted w/Awlgrip and non skid
- Large teak swim platform
- Life Sling MOB system
The master stateroom was customized to accommodate a king size berth, custom teak drawers and a large walk-in closet. The ensuite head includes a separate stall shower and electric toilet.
The v-berth features lots of storage, large hanging locker and an ensuite electric head with a shower.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 1973 Tollycraft Tri-cabin$39,900Saint Petersburg, FLSt. Petersburg Yacht Sales & Service
- 2007 Hanse 47e$90,000Saint Petersburg, FLSt. Petersburg Yacht Sales & Service
- 1996 J Boats 160$299,000Saint Petersburg, FLSt. Petersburg Yacht Sales & Service
- 1989 Carver Mariner$32,000Saint Petersburg, FLSt. Petersburg Yacht Sales & Service