Friday Harbor, WA
This beautiful boat was designed by Henry Mohrschladt and custom built in the factory (not a kit). It is a double ender with a full keel and deep draft designed for long distance cruising, yet roomy with 6'5" of cabin head room and the capacity to sleep six. She has proven herself to be ocean worthy, visiting many ports around the world. Nehan currently has a slip in Friday Harbor where all of the San Juan Islands await your exploration prior to setting sail on the open sea. Make your dreams come true!
ELECTRONICS / NAV AIDS
· Trimble GPS - waypoints for the local waters are listed on the unit. F
· Furuno Radar
· NEMA cable to connect the GPS to the radar
· The QUAD CYCLE - monitors incoming and outgoing 12v. current from the alternator on the engine, the deep-cycle batteries, the wind generator and solar panels
· VHF radio
· I-Com handheld radio
· 1000 watt inverter
· Stereo/CD player and speakers
Stainless double sink
Gimbaled Broadwater two burner stove with oven
Custom over-sized silicon bronze ports
Sump pump to drain sink water, foot pump in addition to standard faucet
Refrigerator with freezer/annd separate icebox freezer
Sleeps up to 6.
Separate pulman master bedroom with 5 drawers, a cupboard and hanging closet space.
Quarter berth, side settee, and the table converts to sleep two.
6'5" of cabin head room, newer upolstery on all cushions
Head - New porcelain toilet/new paint. Plumbed to holding tank or direct ocean discharge.
Sigmar Diesel Heater with a dedicated fuel pump and cutoff
· Red Dot Heater – under ladder
· Hull is fully insulated from stem to stern
· Ingenious stainless folding boarding ladder on the aft port side.
· Quicksilver dingy and foot pump
· Newer cockpit cushions
· Stainless stern pulpit
· Interior features all newer cushions with Magellan tapestry
· Screens for port holes
Westerbeke 4 108 New Lukas Starter and Solenoid 2018
· New head and gasket 2018
· New Raw Water Pump 2016
· Thermostat 2016
· Rebuilt injector pump 2015
· Spare oil filters (several)
· Spare fuel filters, impeller, injectors, belt
· Heat exchanger flushed with new seals 2016
· Rebuilt Hurtz ZF 125 Transmission 2015 (was new in 2002)
· Engine hours approximately 3300. Rebuilt approximately 12 years ago
Deck and Hull Equipment
· The main is managed by a new 6:1 bridge mounted Harken traveler and mainsheet system with wenches both port and starboard
· Over-sized standing rigging and Norseman fitting
· The running backstays are operated with a 4 to 1 ratio with clam cleats and managed by oversized Barlow winches.
· Mast steps
· Fully Battened North Sail Main with two jiffy reefing points, lazy jacks, new sail cover
· Yankee Furling Jib - new
· Storm Tri-sail with dedicated track on the mast
· North Sail Drifter (cruising spinnaker) with sock for quick dousing
· Staysail – 90% new
· 130 Genoa – very good condition
· Wind Generator
· Solar Panel – 60 watt
· Sayes self-steering vane
· Outdoor shower/hot and cold water
ANCHORS, RODE AND CHAIN
4 anchors (1 CQR, 2 Bruce, 1 Danforth) with 200' of galvanized BB chain and 400' of gold braid rode managed by a Tigerhorse windlass, and a powerfully strong bowsprit