Saint Augustine, FL
Chapter 2 enjoyed a 2 year refit in 1998-2000. Every system, machinery, appliances and interior was replaced or rebuilt. This included: Extended to 82 feet, full paint job, 2 new Northern Lights 20KW's, new hydraulic bow thruster, Naiad stabilizers, chilled water A/C system, all new heads, appliances, counters, wall coverings, rebuild on main engines, layout altered to include a country kitchen and on and on...
Mechanically in great shape as current owner is a very knowledgeable yachtsman having owned vessels up to 170 feet. The stabilizers were recently serviced as well.
Update the interior if you desire or use her as she is and have many years of enjoyable cruising. 4 stateroom 4 head plus powder room on deck, although it could be easily setup to run with a crew of two as the forward stateroom is separated from the aft 3 staterooms.
Call for more information.
Speed & Distance
Overview / History
MY Chapter 2 was built by Hatteras in 1977 as a 70' classic Motor Yacht, In 1998 the boat was then gutted, extended and fully reconditioned in a major refit. Hydraulic thruster & stabilizers, rebuilt main engines, layout modified.
Layout / Walkthrough
Wing doors take you into the massive AFT DECK which is hard enclosed with A/C
Forward to the MAIN SALOON which includes the companionway down to the owner-guests staterooms.
Forward to the private PILOTHOUSE
Going forward and down 3 steps to the country kitchen with dinette
Continue forward to the full beam utility/laundry/tool room. Face aft into the engine room door.
Continue forward to the BOW STATEROOM with head & stall shower
Lower deck is accessed from the main saloon and leads to the port and starboard large comfortable guest cabins both with heads and stall showers. The owners stateroom is aft of the guest cabins with full beam head and bath tub.
Interior Decor & Soft Goods
The decor is light, cheery and bright in a mix nautical sea shell and coral print fabrics. All wall coverings compliment the fabrics. The wood is light colored. The photos give off more pink hue than she has, and the current owner is continually updating her interior.
Everything had been replaced in the 2 year refit. Heads, fabrics, wall coverings, sinks, counters, hoses, lighting, headliners and appliances.
- carbon monoxide detectors
The 12V71TI's were majored during the refit and have 2832 hours now. The port engine was recently majored and has 75 hours since major.
The two 20KW Northern Lights were new in 1999 and have 1598 and 1339 hours
- air seps
- new turbos (4)
- Silicone hoses, oil lines, fuel lines
- Niaid stabilizers (recently serviced.)
- hydraulic bow thruster
- X Change oil change system
- air compressor
- block heaters
- CO2 Fire system
- Dual Racor fuel filters
- Delta T custom engine room air intake filtration system
- Many spare parts! Extra water pump, blower, turbo, 12 injectors, etc.
- Full beam country kitchen is located a short step down from the wheelhouse. It is full beam and wide open with big windows.
- oak flooring
- Bosch dishwasher
- Kenmore large eye level microwave
- Kenmore 4 burner electric stove and oven
- GE Profile double door refrig/freezer
- instant hot water
- corian counters and sinks
- Large "L" dinette
Electronics Wheelhouse & Flybridge
- Gamin 12" color plotter
- Furuno 48 & 36 mile radars
- Icom M504 VHF radio
- Datamarine depth
- Robertson autopilot
- Glendinning electronic engine controls
- Raymarine depth/speed/wind
- stabilizer and bow thruster controls
- stereo AM/FM/CD
- ACR searchlight
- 6 auto DC bilge pumps
- Tank Sentry for all tank levels
- 2 20 KW Kabota/Northern Lights gen sets
- Port & Starboard Cablemaster dock cord systems
- 2 Battery chargers, automatic
- Chilled water air conditioning system
- exhaust for main engines and generators
- oil change system
- Hynautic steering system
- 600 GPD water maker
- All vacu flush heads
Deck & Fly Bridge features
- Bimini top with enclosure 4 sides
- Fly Bridge heat system
- Northstar 961 plotter
- Raobertson auto pilot
- Icom VHF radio
- 13' Boston Whaler & 40 HP Yamaha outboard
- Marquipt low profile davit
- Kalenburg tripple air horns
- bow seat and cushions with cover
- Anchor platform & Galley Maid windlass
- Bow deck dunnage boxes
- F/B Jenn-Air grille
- fiberglass swim platform
- KVH4 Sat system
- 25HP bow thruster
- Helm & Companion Stidd chairs
- 2021 Riviera 57 Enclosed FlybridgeRequest a PriceSarasota, FLSYS Yacht Sales
- 2006 Sea Ray 58 Sedan Bridge$525,000Sarasota, FLSYS Yacht Sales
- 1977 Hatteras Flybridge Motoryacht Extended Aft Deck$399,000Saint Augustine, FLSYS Yacht Sales
- 2016 Sea Ray 510 Sundancer$599,950Venice, FLSYS Yacht Sales