(LOCATION: New Jersey) The 110’ Derecktor Custom Charter is built to be a multipurpose passenger vessel. She is currently configured for overnight fishing charter sleeping 22+crew or for day trips, with up to 146 persons onboard. She can easily be reconfigured for many other purposes including liveaboard dive, crew/supply vessel, housing for dredging or other maritime projects, a research vessel, ferry operation, and many more.
This 110 Derecktor has an aluminum hull, pilothouse, walk around main deck, enclosed and heated cabin, and berths for 22 passengers with room for more.
Powered by twin Deutz TDB616 V12 Engines 818 HSP each with a cruising speed of 19.5 knots. She is equipped with two generators. The pilothouse features the full range of electronics to provide safe and accurate navigation.
Speed & Distance
- 146 passenger capacity
- 4 man crew
- Bunks for 22 with room to expand
- Used for public and private fishing charters
- Licensed to operate from Montauk NY to Cape May NJ (100 miles)
Mechanical & Electrical
- 9.5 Knots cruise on Two (2) Deutz TDB616 V12 Engines 818HSP Ea.
- Two (2) John Deere 650HP Model 6135SFM85 Engines - New May 2015
- 2- Generators–(1)- 40 KW Detroit Gen. – (1)- Northern Lights 55KW Gen
- Generators keel cooled with dry exhaust –
- Engines Raw Water cooled
- (Two) 34 X 34 four blade Nibral props on 3” stainless shafts –
- (Two) 34 X 32 four blade Nibral props on 3” stainless shafts –
- (Two) 1.75:1 twin disc reduction gears (5145SC)
- (Two) Twin Disc MG5114HD 2:1 reduction Gears on John Deere Engines
Hot air heat (oil burner) (main deck cabin heat) (New 2015)
Hot Water Oil Burner for below deck heat and heated handrails
Alarm systems for bilge and engines – Alarm system for pilot house.
Electronics & Navigation
- 1 – Furuno PA system throughout vessel
- 1 – Air Horn (110V compressor)
- 1 – ICOM single sideband (M-700)
- 1 – Simrad autopilot
- 2 – Furuno GP32– GPS
- 1 – Garmin GPSmap 4210
- 3 – V.H.F. Radios – 2) ICOM M-120, (1) Icom M506
- 1 - Mcmurdo Smartfind M5 AIS
- 2 – Radars – Furuno 48 MI Models 7100 & 7112
- 2 – Color scopes (fish finders)
- 1 – Sitex CBS 210 – 200 & 50 KZ (dual)
- 1 - Furuno Color Scope
- 1 – Electric anchor winch
- 1 – Dytek ST1800 Saltwater Temperature Gauge
- 1 – Sirius Radio w/marine antenna
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 2018 Custom Yacht Fisherman$4,800,000Puerto Penasco, MXWorld Class Yacht Sales
- 1985 Roughwater 37$49,900Clearwater Beach, FLWorld Class Yacht Sales
- 1998 Silverton 352 Motor Yacht$58,900New Port Richey, FLWorld Class Yacht Sales
- 1988 Custom Echo 38 Tug/Trawler$74,900Wilmington, NCWorld Class Yacht Sales