Pass Christian, MS
This boat is very unique and versatile. It is a proven tournament winner with a huge cockpit. Or with it’s aluminum construction it is very capable of hauling heavy loads. She is docked on the Mississippi Gulf Coast ready to go.
Galley up same level as main salon. Port forward teak wood cabinets with counters. FORCEIO, three (3) burner electric stove with oven, double stainless steel sink, GE microwave over,Two (2) Vitrofrigo two drawer type refrigerator/freezer.
From main salon to galley port forward. Downstairs to 2 double berths port side, 2 sets double bunk "V" berths forward with 2 more double berths starboard. Head starboard and head, sink, and full shower to port side. Four (4) step aluminum ladder to main salon access. Interior/state way finished with varnished wood walls, veneer flooring and marlite ceilings.
Engines and Generator
Twin 2006 Cummins Diesel QSM11 750 HP each, 2,054 Hrs(At Time of Listing), twin disc gears. Modified planing V - hull.
2014 Kubota 22 kilowatt generator (1,426 Hrs at time of listing) located in engine compartment aft, freshwater cooled through heat exchanger, wet exhaust system with exhaust hose to muffler. Starting battery - 12 V DC.
- Eight (8) gunnel mount rod holders
- Rocket launcher - bridge
- Bait/tackle station in cockpit
- Rupp triple spreader with flybridge release, center rigger.
- Full size swivel fighting chair with adjustable foor pedestal and gimble style rod holders.
- Dual cockpit freezers with aluminum frame fold up cockpit cover.
- Two (2) banks totaling four (4) each 8 VDC batteries. Wet cell lead acit type. And one (1) 8D 12 VCD battery.
- Circuit breaker/distribution panel.
- 110/24 V DC panel in engine compartment forward bulkhead. Primary 12 VDC panel located in starboard side aft bulkhead.
- Analog amps and volts
- Rotary on/off switches - located in engine compartment at the electrical panel port side.
- Electrical parallel solenoid.
- 50 amp 250 VAC service split into two legs of 50 amp/120 VAC each.
- One (1) 50 amp 125 VAC, TV and phone inlet.
- Dead front overload protection by circuit breaker and fuse.
- Electrical panel in main salon and engine compartment.
- Approved marine type wiring. Well secured.
- GPS Garmin 5212
- Furuno Radar
- 1000# capacity Marquipt hydraulic crane on starboard bow
- The vessel was completely redone in 2006
- New Bottom Paint and Anodes (2019)
- New turbos and engine exhaust (2019)
- 2001 Cabo Express$80,000LAGulf Coast Yacht Group New Orleans, LA
- 1979 Hatteras Sportfish$83,000Long Beach, MSGulf Coast Yacht Group New Orleans, LA
- 1997 Sea Ray 639SS$189,000Slidell, LAGulf Coast Yacht Group New Orleans, LA
- 2007 Regal Cruiser$27,000Madisonville, LAGulf Coast Yacht Group New Orleans, LA