Bay City, MI 48706Sell a boat like this
Valhalla is a 1977 36' Allied Princess ketch. She offers a Westerbeke 40 HP auxiliary, roller furling Jib, dodger and bimini with a connector and a very comfortable interior layout. Valhalla is on the hard, but she is accessible anytime.
36' Allied Vessel Walkthrough
From the bimini and dodger covered cockpit, you step down the companionway into the salon and find a quarter berth port aft, nav station to port, benchseat/berth/storage port forward, drop down folding table forward, benchseat/berth/storage to starboard and galley starboard aft. Walk forward and the head is to port and stateroom forward. Auxiliary access is via the removable salon steps aft.
The headroom in the salon is 6'4", 6'5" in the stateroom and head and 6' in the cockpit. The stateroom berths are 6'5" long and the salon berths are 6'7" long.
36' Allied Accommodations
Valhalla offers a stateroom forward with a v-berth and insert and direct access to the head; a quarter berth port aft in the salon and a single size benchseat/berth on each side in the salon.
36' Allied Salon
The salon offers a teak sole, drop down folding table forward, benchseat/berth/storage on each side, shelves, storage drawers, small fold-up table forward of the galley on the starboard side, 4 windows and 2 portlights with curtains, overhead hatch and reading lights.
36' Allied Galley
The galley is starboard aft in the salon.
- Shipmate 3 burner propane cooktop and oven
- Seacook gimballed propane single cooker
- Storage cabinets
- Dry storage
- Stainless steel sink with a Filterrite fresh water filtration system faucet
36' Allied Dining
Dining space is available at the salon drop down folding table and the small fold-up table to starboard in the salon.
36' Allied Stateroom
The stateroom is forward and offers a v-berth with insert, 2 portlights, overhead hatch, anchor chain locker access, shelves, hanging locker, storage drawers and sink.
36' Allied Cockpit
The cockpit offers a dodger, bimini, seating on both sides and forward with storage under the starboard seating, non skid deck and an Edson steering wheel aft.
36' Allied Audio/Visual Equipment
- Jensen stereo/cassette player in the salon
- Pioneer speakers
36' Allied Electronics
- Garmin GPSmap 441s chart plotter
- Garmin GNX wind display
- Garmin Multi display
- Autohelm 7000 autopilot
- Epsco RT-50 VHF
- Signet log
- Danforth Costellation magnetic compass
- Seth Thomas tide clock
36' Allied Electrical System
- 30 amp shore power cord
- Wright Yacht Company electrical panel
- Guest battery switch
- Shipmate battery condition indicator
36' Allied Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Westerbeke 40 HP auxiliary with unknown hours
- Hurth gearbox
- Racor 500FG fuel filter
- Jabsco manual head
36' Allied Tender
- BoatUS 9' inflatable
- Suzuki 2 HP 2 stroke outboard
36' Allied Deck Equipment
- CQR 35 LB anchor
- Stainless steel anchor roller
- Stainless steel rails fore and aft and double lifelines on stainless steel stanchions on each side
- 2 X Dorades
- Non skid decks
- Boarding gate on each side
36' Allied Sails and Rigging
- Hood Yacht Systems SeaFurl roller furler
- 2 X Lewmar 8 single speed winches
- 2 X Lewmar 44 self-tailing winches
- Aluminum single spreader masts and booms
- Fully battened Mainsail
- Mizzen Stay sail
- 135% roller furling Jib
36' Allied Safety and Fire Protection
- Marinetics LP gas control system in the galley
- Fire extinguisher
- Horseshoe lifering
- Lifesling overboard recovery system
- Manual bilge pump in the cockpit
36' Allied Exclusions
- Sellers' personal belongings
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot
guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the
condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his
surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- 1986 DeFever 47$180,000$180,000Baltimore, MD 21222Curtis Stokes & Associates
- 1990 Mainship 41 Cockpit$54,900$54,900Edgewater, MD 21037Curtis Stokes & Associates
- 1998 Sea Ray 185 Sport$21,000$21,000Easton, MD 21601Curtis Stokes & Associates
- 1977 Morgan Out Island 41$40,000$40,000Charleston, SC 29401Curtis Stokes & Associates