Ventura, CASell a boat like this
TWISTED KILT HAS JUST UNDERGONE MAJOR WORK IN THE VENTURA HARBOR BOATYARD
- New bottom paint.
- Rudder was removed and rebuilt.
- Rudder skeg fiberglassed and faired.
- New bronze shaft strut and cutlass bearing.
- New PSS shaft seal.
- Engine and driveshaft aligned.
- New bronze ball valve and bronze fittings at saltwater galley pump.
- New raw water bronze thru-hull, bronze seacock, and bronze fittings.
Speed & Distance
Accommodations for up to seven people on 3 single berths and 2 double berths. Starting forward, immediately aft of the anchor locker is the master stateroom with V- berth with removable filler cushion, two hanging lockers, a bureau (three drawers and a locker), additional shelf storage, and a privacy door to the enclosed portside head compartment.
The head compartment features a vanity with stainless steel sink, teak floor grate, and very adequate storage. The secondary head door opens toward the centerline and to the starboard is a third hanging locker.
Next aft is the spacious salon that features a portside L-shaped settee with storage outboard behind the seatbacks. A removable dining table drops into place on a fixed "passage" table.
Across to the starboard is a second settee with more storage behind the seatbacks. Outboard is a pilot berth. Aft of the dinette to port is the forward-facing navigation table, including an additional shelf and locker storage outboard.
Aft of the nav station is the quarter berth which sleeps 2 with storage underneath. Access to the auxiliary diesel is aft of the companionway ladder, from the quarter berth to port, and from the cockpit locker to starboard.
Ample ventilation is available from 2 opening overhead hatches located in the main salon and v-berth, 7 opening ports, and 4 solar-powered dorade vents.
- Complete deck refit and new Awl Grip paint (2020)
- New Dupont Hull Paint (2014)
- LED lighting Throughout
- Retractable centerboard (4’-2” draft)
- Monitor Wind Vane
- USCG documented vessel
- Force 10 propane heater
- New waste water plumbing (2014)
- New macerator (2014)
- All new cushions and upholstery (2020)
- 12V DC Refrigeration with freezer compartment
- Pressurized hot and cold water
- Three burner propane stove with oven and cover
- Propane Sensor
- Custom wood cabinets with inlays and backlighting
- Plenty of counter space and storage
Hull and deck
- Stainless steel mast pulpits
- Extended stern pulpit
- Swim ladder
- 8 new newfound metal stainless ports
- Wooden seats in the cockpit
- Leather-wrapped wheel
- Cockpit cushions
- Teak cockpit table with drink holders
Sails and Rigging
- Aluminum Mast and Boom
- New running rigging (2021)
- New Harken mainsheet traveler and Delrin castles (2020)
- Monitor Wind Vane (not installed)
- 4 batten UK mainsail (2007)
- 110% roller furling Genoa (2011)
- Storm Jib
- Storm main with mast track
- Symmetrical Spinnaker
- Spinnaker Pole
- 6 self-tailing winches (rebuilt 2021)
- 3 non-self-tailing winches (rebuilt 2021)
- Hard boom vang w/new springs (rebuilt 2021)
- New centerboard pennant line (2021)
- Steering idler sheaves and cables replaced (2017)
- New rudder post packing (2021)
- Outboard engine davit
- Westerbeke 40 hp diesel - Rebuilt in 2011
- Balmar 75 amp alternator
- Urethane drive coupler (2013)
- Remote oil filter (2015)
- Instrument panel rebuilt 2006 with new tach, oil pressure, water temp and fuel gauges
- Engine compartment sound insulation & curtain (2020)
- Engine compartment LED lighting (2020)
- Manual oil sump pump
- New raw water pump (2017)
- Gearbox rebuilt and new damper plate (2017)
- Gearbox cable replaced (2017)
- Raymarine Depth/Speed (2017)
- Raymarine Autopilot
- Raymarine Radar on a companionway swivel mount, dome mounted on stern mast
- VHF with cockpit remote
- Handheld VHF
- SGC SSB
- Westmarine stereo with Bluetooth and USB Port
- iPad chart plotter
- 12V and 110V systems
- 3 Group 27 batteries (2017)
- Starter Battery (2017)
- Galvanic Isolator
- 2 - 75-Watt solar panels mounted on radar mast
- LED interior down lighting in V-berth and main salon (2020)
- LED V-Berth lighting (2020)
- LED automatic interior closet lighting (2020)
- LED tricolor and anchor lights (2021)
- Dodger and frame (2015)
- Bimini (2015)
- Connector Panel (2015)
- Mainsail cover (2014)
- Helm cover (2014)
- Winch covers (2014)
- Helm Cover (2021)
Anchor and Anchoring Gear
- Maxwell Windlass
- 30# Bruce Bow anchor with 40 ft chain and 120 ft rode
- 15# Danforth stern anchor with 150 ft rode
- Stern anchor mounting bracket
- Removable Boarding Ladder
- USCG documented vessel
- Stainless-steel grab handles (2020)
- New stanchion bases (2020)
- Propane tanks recertified, new valves, and ACME nut (2021)
- New Windex and bird spikes (2021)
- New angled binnacle pulpit guard (2021)
- All portlights re-bedded (2021)
- Custom starboard dorade covers (2021)
- Stainless steel cowl vents (2019)
- New Bomar forward hatch (2018)
- Freshwater tank monitor (2020)
- 12V spotlight
- New headliner (2011)
- Floating Winch handles
- Handheld wind speed indicator
- Boatswains chair
- BBQ with canvas cover
- MOB Pole
- Dyneema Life Lines (2021)
- Ships Bell
- Lee Cloth for starboard bunk
- Captains lamp.
- Nav station modified 2005
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Owner's personal items excluded. Exclusions include, however are not limited to, Seller's personal possessions, loose items, binoculars, handheld radio(s), charts, tools, fishing equipment, spare parts, clothing and foul weather gear, galley equipment, linens/bedding and any items not specifically listed on equipment list specifications sheet.