Grand Rivers, KY
Being Sold "AS IS"
This lady looks good for her age! Powered by an upgraded Universal 30hp diesel engine. Well cared for and upgraded. Gas to diesel, stack pack for main, refrigeration, Full electronics gps, radar, auto pilot. This well cared for boat already has all the toys you would want to buy. Mast height is 45' great for bridge clearance. You may sail away down the Tom-bigbee waterway to Mobile bay without dropping the mast.
Carry on Air conditioning
Glacier bay refrigerator and freezer
Hot and cold running water
- The engine has a Balmar High Output Alternator added to it to recharge the batteries quickly for refrigeration.
- Xantrex Freedom X Power Inverter
- The fuel tank was replaced with a larger aluminum tank when the engine was replaced 30 gal.
- The water tank was replaced at the same time and is aluminum holding about 30 gal.
Flex-o-Fold two blade prop and a dripless shaft seal.
Raymarine Helm Autopilot with Rechargeable remote control.
shore power inlets are located outboard on both sides of the cockpit.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Exclusions: Any and all items viewed on the vessel that are not on this listing sheet should not be considered as part of the vessel’s inventory at the time of closing.
- 2009 Sea Ray 350 Sundancer$149,000Grand Rivers, KYGreen Turtle Bay Yacht Sales
- 1977 Fisher MS 37$79,500Grand Rivers, KYGreen Turtle Bay Yacht Sales
- 1996 Sea Ray 400 Sea Ray$67,500Grand Rivers, KYGreen Turtle Bay Yacht Sales
- 1989 Jefferson 46 Sundeck$115,000Grand Rivers, KYGreen Turtle Bay Yacht Sales