Denison, TX 75020Sell a boat like this
"Entelechy" is a sloop rigged 1975 Gulfstar 41 Center Cockpit. She has been located in fresh water for at least the last 20 years. In the last 7-9 years she has been extensively updated including new engine, new generator, new electronics, new air conditioning, new electronics, new waste holding tank, new hull paint, new deck paint, new furling units for both main and genoa and that's just the short list. In the last 12 months she has had extensive additional work and is in great shape and ready for sell.
New gear added in last 6-8 years
- Beta 38 Diesel Engine, less than 15 hours
- New Engine Instruments
- New NexGen 5kw Generator
- Marine Air, Air Conditioning, 16,000 btu
- New 16 1/2" Gori 3-Blade, Full Thrust Floding Propeller
- New Bilge Pump
- New Sheets
- New Halyards
- New Fuel Line
- Auto Pilot
- 12" Raymarine E Series GPS Chartplotter
- Depth Sounder
- Wind Instrument
- 12v Refrigeration w/Super Cool Feature
- New Microwave
- New Toaster Oven, Bake and Air Fry Combo
- Hot Water Heater
- Maxwell Electric Anchor Windlass
- Stainless Steel Ports
- Genoa Furling Unit
- Main Sail Furling Unit
- Canvas Cockpit Enclosure
- Holding Tank
- Both Heads
- Electrical System
- Interior Cushions
- Cockpit Cushions
- 41' LOA
- Full Cockpit Enclosure
- 2 Heads, (1 with Shower)
- Kept in fresh water for 20+ years.
- Sails in Excellent Condition.
- 150% Genoa w/CDI Furler
- Furling Main w/CDI Furler
- Recently hauled, power washed and inspected. No blisters or delamination to the hull.
- Decks are solid, no soft spots.
- Interior has been extensively reworked including the cabin sole which is Lonseal Marine Vinyl.
- Hull painted with Imron several years ago, could use polish.
- All the deck has recoated with Interlux Brightside, 08/22
- Both heads have been reworked and are in excellent condition.
- Interior Cushions are in excellent condition.
- Cockpit Cushions are in excellent condition.
- Side mount Swim Ladder.
- All 10 ports are Hood Stainless Steel w/screens.
- All ports and hatches were re-bedded and sealed in 2022
- All Thru Hulls have been replaced.
- All wiring reworked in past 10 years.
- This is a dry boat.
Mauch's Sailboat Guide
The Gulfstar 41 center cockpit came standard as a sloop rig, with option of a Ketch rig. Perkins fresh water cooled diesel engine, U-shaped galley, fin keel and keel stepped mast. She has a molded fiberglass hull and deck. Her interior offers an aft owners stateroom with private head and shower, a forward stateroom with V-berth and head, main salon area with dinette portside and large settee berth starboard, opening ports, varnished interior teak trim and the navigation station is starboard.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.