VIDEO SHOWINGS AVAILABLE. CALL BROKERS FOR AN APPOINTMENT.
This boat is built for cruising! Kassiopeia is a tried and tested long range cruiser and is loaded with cruising gear (see below) . Her current owners cruised for 6 years starting in the North Sea and the Mediterranean before heading out to Africa, South America, the Caribbean, Bahamas and the USA. Before leaving Europe they did a major refurbish (2010 - 2012) so there are recent electronics and equipment on board. The boat is able to deal with 110V and 220V electrical input, so she can go anywhere and so can you.
The Hallberg Rassy Rasmus is a classic compact cruiser. Built strong, she has a deep cockpit with a hard dodger and bimini which are perfect for offshore or long-distance cruising.
Solara solar panels
Windpilot Pacific Windvane
KISS Wind Generator
Furuno GPS, Fishfinder & Radar
Coppercoat bottom paint
Dinghy and outboard
Hull painted with Interlux Perfection - 2018
Major refit 2010 - 2012
The owners are ready to move on and you can move on to Kassiopeia for your next adventure ... and hers.
The Center Cockpit allows for access to the interior of the boat from a forward or aft companionway. The aft companionway leads into the aft cabin which is separate from the rest of the boat.
Forward companionway gives access to the salon, with galley and chart table to starboard, U-shaped settee and table to port. There are 2 stools which slide under the table and can be used for storage and for seating.
Forward of the salon is the head, to port, storage lockers and drawers to starboard and the V-berth in the bow.
The floor of the cockpit opens to give access to the engine.
- Mariner 2-burner propane stove w/ oven (2011)
- WAECO top-loading fridge with thick insulation (2011)
- Single S/S sink
- Hand pump for sink
- 1 x Shore power inlet
- Shorepower cable plugs into boat with numerous adaptors for different shore power configurations.
- New electrical panel (2017)
- Sterling Battery Charger 110V- 220v (2012)- regulates input and splits the charge to house bank and start battery.
- WEACO inverter 700W/230V
- 1 X 12V Start battery (2015)
- 2 x 12V VIctron Energy House batteries (2017)
- Solara Solar Panel (2013)
- KISS Wind Generator (2013)
- Interior plug are European, but can be converted to US plugs
- Battery monitor
Electronics & Navigation
- NEXUS 1600 Autopilot
- Windpilot Pacific Windvane (2012)
- NEXUS NX2 Cruiser pack - depth, speed, wind (2012)
- FURUNO GP32 GPS
- FURUNO 1623 Radar
- FURUNO Fishfinder LS-4100
- FURUNO Navtex NX-300 receiver w/ LCD message screen
- Nordstar VHF
- Cobra Marine handheld VHF
- ICOM IC-706 SSB w/ SG-235 Smart Tuner.
- Pactor Modem PTC-II
- Weatherdock A023 'easyTRX' AIS Transponder - links to computer screen.
- Kenwood Stereo (2012)
Sails and Rigging
- (2) Fully battened mainsails (8 - 10 yrs old)
- Genoa - hank on (9 yrs old)
- (3) Jibs of different sizes
- Steel halyards
- 2 forestays for sailing wing on wing
Hull, Deck and Cockpit
- Hull painted 2018
- Coppercoat antifouling
- Encapsulated keel
- Bugel Anchor (45lbs/20kg) w/ 180ft 8mm steel chain (2012)
- CQR Anchor (31lbs/14kg) w/ 66ft chain
- Lewmar electric winch
- 2 x Anderson 46 Primary winches in cockpit
- 2 x Lewmar winches (for steel halyard cable) on mast
- Handrails on coachroof
- Hard Dodger/sprayhood w/ handholds
- Full cockpit enclosure
- Bimini/Suncover for motoring
- Storage under cockpit seats
- Access to salon and aft cabin through fore and aft companionways
- Wooden Pedestal with wooden wheel in cockpit
- 'Dashboard'/shelf to port of forward companionway
- Folding cockpit table
- Tiller on aft deck
- Steel & wood swim platform on transom
- Swim ladder
- Windpilot on transom
- Outboard motor mount on sternrail.
- Aquatec Watermaker (8.5 GPH) w/ new membrane in 2017 - never used.
- Charcoal BBQ
- Pischel Bolero natural rubber dinghy w/ fiberglass bottom (old)
- Mercury 4HP outboard motor
- New interior curtains (2019)
.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.