The Westerly 26 CENTAUR = Westerly's most successful model and, in anything close to this size range, the most popular British production sailboat ever. It's thought that all are bilge/twin keelers
--- KEY FEATURES / BOAT INFO ---
* ALL block and tackle, boom vang, shackles, lines and sheets, fenders, spare parts, and equipment, etc.. are here and included with the boat.
--- MODEL OVERVIEW ---
She's a bright and airy boat w/ 2 opening ports - front hatch and screen doors for the companionway. A vented anchor rode locker fwd + over a dozen storage lockers throughout the boat for gear/parts/supplies etc..
Please submit any and ALL offers - your offer may be accepted! Submit your offer today!
Reason for selling is getting older - time to let her go and enjoy new hobbies.
Pop Yachts is a 5-star dealership, consistently given the highest ratings in customer service. Pop Yachts sells more than 1,700 boats/year, through word of mouth, customer referrals and good customer service. Contact Pop Yachts today, describe the perfect boat for you or your family, and you'll see why they are considered the best.
We have several active listings for Hunter, Catalina, Pearson, and Beneteau. If you're in the Roanoke, Blacksburg, Cave Spring, or Salem areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other cruising sailboat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this boat.
Selling your boat has never been easier. At Pop Yachts, we literally sell thousands of units every year all over the country. Call (855) 201-8801 and we'll get started selling your boat today.
- Transducers (FWD And AFT)
- Fish Finder
- Masthead Light:
- Navigation Lights
- Water Tanks
- 12 V DC Outlets
- Circuit Breaker Panel
- Ship's Power (12v DC)
- Shore Power Cord
- Pressurized Water System
- Sink - Cabin
- Proctor Alum Mast (Stepped On Deck W/ Stainless Compression Post)
- 2 outboard motor pulpit mounts + mounts for First Mate autopilot and downrigger for fishing - cockpit has 4 scuppers and eng. access hatch and large lazarrett w/ main sheet traveler aft. swim platform w/ ladder at transom and outboard motor fixed-mount bracket.
- Anchors - HD plow w/ 20' of 3/8 galv chain and 100' nylon anchor rode danforth anchor. - 2 anchor rode sentinels (for anchoring in current) - anchor stow tubes fwd and aft.
- Throw Ring
- Main Sail
- Storm Jib
- Working Jib
- Cockpit Dodger Doghouse
- Anchor Sprit (W/ 2 Rollers)
- Upper Shrouds
- Triple Lower Shrouds (W/ Ratlines To Spreaders And Pin Rail For Dock Lines)
- Mast Steps
- Halyard Winches (Jib And Main)
- Hood Seafurl (Twin Groove Foil Roller Furling Forward)
- Twin Back Stays
- Bow And Aft Pulpits
- Lifelines On Stations