ONE OF A KIND!!! This BEAUTIFUL Columbia 50 can be someone's live-aboard and/or cruiser to see the world. It is hard to describe the beauty of this vessel with the exotic woods that have been used: Koa, Teak, Zebra Wood, Koko Bola, Mahogany, Blood Wood, Paduk, Hardwood Maple, Black Walnut, Red Oak and Purple Heart. The love, care, time and effort that has been put into this boat shows through-out---She will make the new owner extremely proud. YOU MUST SEE HER TO APPRECIATE THE BEAUTY!!
Cruising Speed: 7
Max Speed: 9
Fresh Water: 300
The salon has 2 built-in couches with 6" seat cushions, with storage underneath, cabinets with sliding doors, drawers. A built-in new Sharp Aquos LCD television. Nav-station table and chair.
- Chelsea Ship Bell,Clock, Barometer
- 4-burner Regal stove w/broiler
- Full oven
- In-counter Refrigeration
- In-counter Freezer
- Roomy countertops for appliances
- Losts of cabinets & drawers
- Hot and cold pressured water
- Large head on port side
- Wash basin
- Custom cabinetry w/sliding mirrored storage
- Shower area w/Koa wood grated floor
- Electrosan sewage treatment system
- Signet Knotmeter
- Signet Windpoint Indicator
- Icom VHF Radio
- 735 Icom SSB Radio w/auto tuner (needs hook-up)
- Kenwood CD/Stereo
- Sharp Aquos LCD Television
- 30 AMP Shore Power Cord
- AC/DC Master Power Control
- (10) 6-volt Glass Matt Batteries
- Inverter (non-operative)
Deck & Sails
- Newly painted High Gloss Deck
- Freshly Varnished Brightwork
- Dutchman System on Mainsail
- 6 Bags of Sails
- ARCO 55 Self-tailing Winch
- MUIR Anchor Windlass
- 3-Blade Feathering Prop
- Superfurl Roller Furling
- Lewmar 40 Winch
- Speader Lights
- 2007 9' Caribe hard bottom dinghy
Mariner’s Yacht & Ship Brokerage, Inc. offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. All speeds, measurements, capacities, consumption, etc. may be approximate or estimated. Specifications provided for information only. Data was obtained from sources believed to be reliable and is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes the responsibility to ascertain the correctness of all data contained herein and otherwise provided and must instruct his agent and surveyors to confirm all details for accuracy prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. All photographs, descriptions and technical data are the sole property of Mariner’s Yacht & Ship Brokerage, Inc. and may not be copied, reproduced or redistributed in part or in whole by any method without the express written consent of the Mariner’s Yacht & Ship Brokerage, Inc.
Owner's personal items are NOT included.
- 1996 Hunter 33$49,900Dana Point, CAMariners Yacht & Ship Brokerage, Inc.
- 2013 Boston Whaler 285 Conquest$174,900Dana Point, CAMariners Yacht & Ship Brokerage, Inc.
- 2010 Beneteau 43$185,000Dana Point, CAMariners Yacht & Ship Brokerage, Inc.
- 2002 Sea Fox 217 Center Console$14,900Dana Point, CAMariners Yacht & Ship Brokerage, Inc.