Marina Del Rey, CA
Exceptional Refit on this Bertram Cockpit Motor Yacht. Interior and mechanical in like new condition.
- Bottom striped and epoxy sealer
- New Bottom Paint
- New Shaft Struts
- New Propellers
- New 16Kw kohler Generator (10 hours)
- New Aluminum Fuel Tanks
- New Plastic Holding Tank
- New Fresh Water Tank
- New Battery Chargers
- LED Lighting
- LED Navigation Lights
- New Electrical Wiring and Panel
- New Windlass and Chain
- New Anchor Stem
- New SS Railings
- New Canvas
- New Macralon Enclosure on Bridge
- New Quite Flush Heads
- Total Interior Refit
- New Galley Appliances
- New Fire Extinguishers and USCG Safety Gear
- Marine Survey July 2019 w Recommendations Addressed
Speed & Distance
Description From Survey 7/23
John R. Prentice Surveyor
- Full forward is a stainless steel bow roller with one stainless steel anchor controlled by a vertical electric windlass with chain and rope gypsies and foot and helm controls.
- The anchor windlass is mounted on a raised platform.
- A single stainless steel bow rail runs aft to the end of the foredeck.
- The decks are a painted grit non-skid and there are wood capped sides about 10 inches wide that run aft from the foredeck to the cockpit to act as a walking side deck.
- There is a stainless steel grab rail on the deckhouse.
- On the foredeck is an aluminum and acrylic hatch followed by a rise in the deck that becomes the lower deckhouse and this has a second aluminum and acrylic hatch.
- Moving aft, the deck rises again to the main deckhouse which has five fixed forward windows and the flybridge above.
- Full aft is the professionally added cockpit which has new fuel tanks below the floor.
- On the forward bulkhead of the cockpit is a set of electronic engine controls and at the aft starboard end of the cockpit is a door leading to the swim platform which has a fold-down stainless steel swim ladder.
- Moving forward from the cockpit and up a three step stainless steel and teak ladder is a mezzanine deck with storage lockers on the port and starboard sides and a stainless steel and teak ladder leading up to the flybridge.
- The flybridge has a helm station, forward, with an aluminum and teak wheel, electronic engine controls, electronics, engine gauges, two padded seats on both sides of the helm and an L-shaped settee aft.
- The flybridge is covered by a wood and fiberglass arch, a marine grade canvas bimini and has a full marine grade canvas and acrylic enclosure.
- Moving forward from the mezzanine deck through a sliding glass door is the vessel interior.
- Below and full forward is a chain locker followed by a V-berth with a ladder leading to the foredeck in the center of the room.
- There are drawers and storage below the V-berth.
- Aft of the berth, to starboard, is a padded seat with a combination washer/dryer and a microwave oven above and outboard.
- To port is a head with a newer electric toilet, Formica countertops, a porcelain sink, a hand shower fawcett, tile floor, multiple storage lockers and a mirror.
- Moving aft and up two steps is the galley with Formica countertop, stainless steel double sink, a four burner electric cooktop, a two-door side-by-side stainless steel refrigerator/freezer with an ice maker inside, multiple storage lockers and drawers.
- To port is a U-shaped dinette with storage below. Engine room access is via a hatch in the galley floor.
- Aft and up one step is the lower salon with an L-shaped couch, to port, a chair to starboard, a large flat screen TV and storage lockers.
- Aft and down four steps, to starboard, is a head with granite countertop, newer electric toilet, porcelain sink, a mirror and a tiled stall shower with a seat.
- To port is a guest cabin with a double berth with storage below, a hanging locker, an end table with drawers and a flat screen TV.
- Full aft is the owner’s cabin with a partial head, to starboard, with granite countertop, porcelain sink, tiled stall shower with seat, and a mirror.
- The owner’s cabin has a centerline queen berth, aft, with an end table on each side with storage and access doors to the steering system inside.
- Forward, to port, is a desk/vanity. The cabin also has multiple drawers, storage lockers and carpeting on the floor.
- Moving aft and up three steps from the lower salon is the upper salon which has an L-shaped couch, to starboard, two occasional tables and a built-in cabinet, forward, which has another set of electronic engine controls, a remote VHF microphone and an opening locker housing a set of engine gauges.
- At the aft end of this salon is the sliding door leading to the cockpit.
- The hull is solid fiberglass.
- Decks and deckhouse are Philippine mahogany-cored fiberglass.
- Thru hulls are bronze with bronze and stainless steel ball valves. All accessible valves were tested and found to be operational. The rudders are bronze.
- The interior joinery is plywood with vinyl covering, hardwood veneers and solid teak trim.
- The flooring is teak and holly veneered plywood, plywood, carpeting and tile.
- Bulkheads are hardwood veneered plywood and vinyl covered plywood.
- The stringers are fiberglass and foam. The three deck hatches are made of aluminum and acrylic.
- There are eleven fixed aluminum and glass windows and eight fixed flush windows made of glass.
- There are twelve hull ports aluminum and acrylic opening hull ports and one aluminum and glass sliding door.
ELECTRONICS AND FITTINGS:
- VHF: Icom ICM-424G on the fly bridge with a remote mic below at the Nav station.
- GPS: 2019 Garmin
- AUTO PILOT: Robertson AP 300X (see recommendations).
- RADAR: 2019 Garmin
- DEPTH FINDER: Garmin GPS
- KNOT METER/LOG: Garmin GPS
- COMPASS: Richie 5” Mechanical.
- NAVIGATION LIGHTS: 12 volt steaming, running, deck and anchor lights.
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT: Aetna digital tachometers at the lower Nav station.
Equipment and Systems
OTHER EQUIPMET AND SYSTEMS:
- STOVE: GE four burner electric cooktop.
- MICROWAVE/CONVECTION OVEN: GE Café.
- REFRIGERATION: LG two door side-by-side stand-up stainless steel refrigerator/freezer with an icemaker inside.
- ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEMS: Samsung flat screen TV, a Phillips flat screen TV, a Vizio flat screen TV and a blue ray DVD player.
- WATER HEATER: GE, 19.9 gallon, A/C.
- PRESSURE WATER: 12 volt on demand.
- TOILETS: Newer Jabsco full size electric toilet in the forward head and a newer Techma electric toilet in the midship’s head.
- MISC: Mathers Micro Commander electronic engine controls at three stations and a Splendide combination washer/dryer.
- AC/110 VOLT: One 50 amp, 220 volt marine grade shore power cord attached to a splitter with two 30 amp new locking shore power inlets.
- PROTECTION: As Required.
- BATTERY CHARGER: Two newer Master Volt 24/20/3 24 volt chargers and a Pro Sport 20 dual bank 12 volt charger.
- MISC: 110 volt ground fault protected outlets throughout and a HPS 120/240 Buck Boost isolation transformer.
- DC: BATTERIES: Starting: Four 12 volt lead acid engine starting batteries and one 12 volt sealed lead acid generator starting battery, all enclosed and secured in the engine room. House: Four 6 volt lead acid batteries enclosed and secured in the engine room.
- BATTERY CHARGING: Main engine alternators and AC/110 chargers (see recommendations).
- SHIP’S LIGHTING: 12 and 110 volt.
Machinery & Systems
MACHINERY and FITTINGS:
- MAIN ENGINE: Two Detroit 8V92TA turbo diesels, 8 cylinders 650 horsepower each engine, with unknown hours on the engines, serial number for port engine: AVF098466 and starboard engine AVF100650.
- COOLING SYSTEMS: NewClosed loop fresh water with salt water heat exchanger.
- FUEL PUMPS: One mechanical and one electric on each engine.
- FUEL FILTERS: Dual Racors and engine.
- EXHAUST SYSTEMS: Wet injection riser.
- ENGINE ALARMS: Low Oil Pressure and High Heat.
- ENGINE CONTROLS: Electronic controls at three stations.
- VENTILATION: Natural and electric blowers.
- ENGINE BEDS: Fiberglass and steel stringers with steel and shock type motor mounts.
- RUNNING GEAR: 2 ½ inch stainless steel shafts exiting through PSS dripless shaft glands supported by two new struts, per engine, and turning 3 bladed 34 x 34 bronze propellers.
- SHIP’S STEERING: Hydraulic pump at the helm with a belted hydraulic boost pump on one engine and a hydraulic cylinder at the rudders.
- GENERATORS: New Kohler 16 EKOZD diesel, 15 KW, 4 cyl in a sound shield, serial number SGM32JTH8, with 8.1 hours per digital Kohler hour meter.
- CANVAS: The bimini was black with gold stripes and the flybridge enclosure was solid black marine grade fabric and acrylic in excellent condition.
Tanks and Systems
TANKS and SYSTEMS:
- FUEL TANKS: Three, new, aluminum, 1160 gallons total (per tank labels) located below the cockpit sole,
- FILL POINTS: top of tanks.
- VENTED: Overboard.
- WATER TANKS: Two, plastic, 222 gallons (as reported) located below the aft berth.
- HOLDING TANK: One plastic, 80 gallon with Y valve, macerator and deck pump out, located in the generator room.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 1981 Maple Leaf Center Cockpit$159,000Oxnard, CADenison Yachting - Marina Del Rey
- 2005 Johnson Motor Yacht$849,000Marina Del Rey, CADenison Yachting - Marina Del Rey
- 2000 Formula 400 Super Sport$109,000Marina Del Rey, CADenison Yachting - Marina Del Rey
- 2009 McKinna Skylounge$1,449,000San Diego, CADenison Yachting - Marina Del Rey