Seller says "Need an OFFER ASAP!"
Business moving and can't take the boat.
This is not a toy boat. She is a real steel hull yacht powered with Detroit Diesel 6-71 diesel inboards and two generators. Perfect of the ICW or river cruising. This nice completely restored and remodeled stylish yacht is something to behold. Be the envy of your friends and live the life on the water. Whether you dock at a marina in a downtown atmosphere or find a off the beaten path location and enjoy the wildlife.
She was hauled and bottom painted Spring 2019. Bottom inspected and surveyed. Zincs Replaced.
Call Steve to arrange a private showing.
Buyer's must have pre-approved marine financing or be qualified cash buyers. Offers encouraged. This is the owner's home and office.
Speed & Distance
OVERVIEW OF THIS YACHT
The 1969 Robert Darling designed Skipperliner tour boat was built in Jeffersonville, Indiana. She sailed to New York and was placed in service as a tour boat after the Worlds Fair.
It was then purchased by a real estate Businessman who took her to St. Petersburg FL where he made her into a real estate office for a few years.
After that the Skipperliner was sold to a wealthy stock broker. He brought her up the ICW to Richmond, Virginia where he used her as a live aboard and office where he could trade stocks and operate his business. T
She was eventually sold to a group that gutted her and turned her into a floating / cruising restaurant that moored at the Richmond City Dock on the James River. The restaurant lasted less than a year.
Finally the current owner purchased her in 2015 and began her transformation into a modern home and floating palace. Installing all new flooring, lighting, appliances and furnishings including a new canopy with a 20 year roof. New paint inside and out, along with new staterooms and heads. (bathrooms for you land lubbers)
Engines & Mechanical
Generators and engines complete service, all fuel/oil filters oil changes
- Twin DETROIT DIESEL 6-71 ENGINES. No hours recorded. Serviced
- Magnaplus 45KW diesel generator
- Isuzu 12.5 diesel generator
- Bow Thruster
- Anchor Windlass
- Battery Banks
2016 Samsung Mini Split heat pump AC/and heating systems
2016 Samsung appliances: Dish Washer, Double Refrigerator, Gas Stove, Microwave.
New Casper mattress beds 1 queen size and 1 king size
Two full bathrooms
Three 32 in. TV’s
One 55” Samsung TV
Sectional couch in salon
Two outdoor Brown Jordan wicker couches.
Gas fire pit on top deck
Wet Bar with Ice maker and wine refrigerator.
LVT Maple floors
Carpet squares in state rooms
Kitchen has Custom White Quartz counter tops with large island
Four cameras for backup assistance and security
The walls have 2” of spray foam to keep it toasty in the winter and cool in the summer.
Boat was hauled, surveyed, ultrasound conducted on hull, bottom was painted and some overplating was done. Props were serviced . All done in 2010.
SPRING 2019 WORK COMPLETED
EXTENSIVE WORK HAS JUST BEEN COMPLETED BY A REPUTABLE BOAT YARD IN PORTSMOUTH, VIRGINIA.
- Boat hauled for performance testing; Old propellers removed and Brand New Custom Propellers where installed in order to improve the Detroit Engine performance. Yacht was relaunched and the new propellers proved to make the engines reach manufacturer recommended RPM's. New Propellers $5,000.
- Yacht re-hauled and blocked. Pressure washed. Surveyor hired to AUDIO-GAUGE the hull. Test reviled some wasting in small areas.
- Boat yard commissioned to sand blast entire hull down to bare steel.
- Certified Welder commissioned to replace wasting and other over-plating was done in key areas.
- Entire hull was Epoxy Barrier Coated , Hull then faired using Epoxy compound fairing putty. Many coats were used to complete the fairing process. Two more coats of Epoxy Barrier Coating were applied for a total of three full coats.
- Bottom was Painted with Petit Trinidad black bottom paint per manufacturer recommendations.
- New Aluminum Anodes were installed over the entire hull and older good condition zincs were left installed insuring protection in both Fresh and Salt water environments.
- Rudder re-alignment completed
- New propeller shaft packing installed on both shafts.
- 2014 Aluminum Cruiser Expedition Sailing Vessel 53$775,000Deltaville, VAKnot 10 Yacht Sales
- 2017 Monterey 355 Sport Yacht$229,000Island Heights, NJKnot 10 Yacht Sales
- 2006 Cruisers Yachts 520 Express$345,000Grasonville, MDKnot 10 Yacht Sales
- 2007 Hunter 41 Deck Salon$125,000Middle River, MDKnot 10 Yacht Sales