Fort Lauderdale, FLSell a boat like this
Call for Appointment: Fort Lauderdale
This 1969 Hatteras 38 Convertible is a fantastic project boat. According to its most recent survey, its hull is solid and its twin 190 HP Detroit Diesels are in good running condition with 2,840 hours to starboard and less than 400 to port. Its Kohler generator is in good condition and functions well. The two CruisAir air conditioning units run cold. The survey is available to qualified buyers.
The upper helm station includes a Bimini top with a frame, a stainless steel wheel, an electronics box, and a captain's seat.
The interior includes two state rooms; forward is a V-berth, and room with two twin bunks is located to starboard. The head includes an electric flush toilet, a stall shower, a sink, a mirror, cabinets, and storage space.
The spacious salon includes engine room access, overhead rod storage, retractable window blinds, access to the forward companionway, and a galley area. The galley area includes an oven, a stove, a refrigerator, a large countertop preparation space, overhead cabinets, and a microwave.
- Kohler Generator
- Two CruisAir Air Conditioning Units
- Stainless Steel Steering Wheel
- Trim Tabs
- Bronze Rudders
- Bronze Four-Blade Propellers
- Bow Rails
- Brow Blinds
- Lower Helm Station
- Gunwale-Mounted Rod Holders
- Forward V-berth Stateroom
- Starboard Stateroom with Twin Bunks
- Head with Toilet, Sink, Mirror, Cabinets
- Stall Shower
- Overhead Rod Storage in Salon
- Retractable Salon Window Blinds
- Countertop Space
- 2020 Polycraft 300 Tuffy$3,295Fort Lauderdale, FLNautical Ventures-Fort Lauderdale
- 2022 Beneteau America Flyer 8 SundeckRequest a PriceFort Lauderdale, FLNautical Ventures-Fort Lauderdale
- 2022 Crownline E 235 XSRequest a PriceFort Lauderdale, FLNautical Ventures-Fort Lauderdale
- 2022 Bluewater Sportfishing 2850Request a PriceFort Lauderdale, FLNautical Ventures-Fort Lauderdale