This Cheoy Lee 36 Luders sloop has a Perkins 4-107 inboard diesel engine (40 HP)
* Main with two reefs (usable), roller furling jib( very good), Spinnaker (good - owner never used)
* Aluminum spars, and are rigged with Sta-Lok terminals. * The mast is deck-stepped.
* Slab reefed main.
* Profurl furler
* Spinnaker w/ pole and halyard
* 4 winches -solid, free-spinning Barient winches in cockpit -2-speed
The boat is currently onshore / on the hard - Located in a professional boatyard on the western shore of the Chesapeake Bay
-A traditional layout with a forward cabin that accommodates two adults on the v-berth. Chain locker forward and under forward v-berth.
-The main salon area can ... [click "Watch the video" under Resource Links to visit our website for full description]
Please submit any and ALL offers - your offer may be accepted! Submit your offer today!
Reason for selling is took an overseas job in germany. time to get her sold!.
Pop Yachts is a 5-star dealership, consistently given the highest ratings in customer service. Pop Yachts sells more than 1,700 boats/year, through word of mouth, customer referrals and good customer service. Contact Pop Yachts today, describe the perfect boat for you or your family, and you'll see why they are considered the best.
We have several active listings for Morgan, Pearson, Irwin Yachts, and Beneteau. If you're in the Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, or Newport News areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other sloop sailboat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this boat.
Selling your boat has never been easier. At Pop Yachts, we literally sell thousands of units every year all over the country. Call (855) 201-8801 and we'll get started selling your boat today.
- Bilge Pump
- Water Tanks
- Docking / NAV Lights
- Shore Power
- Shore Power Cord
- Water Heater
- Cabin Door
- Forward Stateroom
- Forward Cabin (Sleeps 2)
- ---Accommodation Plan--- -A traditional layout with a forward cabin that accommodates two adults on the v-berth. Chain locker forward and under forward v-berth.
- -The main salon area can accommodate two adults after converting the dinette to a double berth. Water tank under salon sole.
- -The starboard side can sleep two singles. -The head and shower are to port, between the forward cabin and the salon.
- Per the owner - 'The exterior paint and varnish need to be redone, bottom stripped and repainted."
- Hand Rails
- Reefing Mainsail
- Roller Furling Jib
- Aluminum Spars (Rigged W/ Sta-lok Terminals)
- Winches (4)
- Spinnaker Pole
- Seller notes: "Good-sized stainless standing rigging with no "meat-hooks", kinks, or breaks. Chainplates seem solid."